Recent content by uk_bulldog

1. U

World club series 2016

Yeah I'm a saints fan,not saw the interview yet, I've only just got in from the game,I assume he said he's proud of the team and how the scoreline didn't reflect the game, pretty much what most coaches say when they're getting hammered, personally I think he's out of his depth,he's been a legend...
  2. U

World club series 2016

Amor picked his game up in the 2nd half,can we have jammer back please
  3. U

World club series 2016

Saints are shite, we look better than last week, but to many players don't look interested, besides walmsley our pack is awful
  4. U

England v NZ Coverage

England nearly blew it for themselves, in the past perenara has refereed games and give nothing to England, should be neutral ref in the game and a ref from both nations on the video
  5. U

England v NZ Coverage

I didn't say he wasn't biased, I think he's had a good game with very few mistakes, I said I thought he'd improved this year, he does like a quick play the ball, it shown in the first half in dry conditions, he's allowed it to be slowed in the second because the rain is torrential and players...
  6. U

England v NZ Coverage

This ref has really improved this year,he doesn't stand for lying around at the play the ball, he prefers a quick game
  7. U

World All Stars to take on Indigenous All Stars

Sean oloughlin has already said he probably won't be playing in this match, super league season kicks off first weekend in February, plus trial games starting in December /January for most players, same goes for French players,it seems like a good idea just not enough time to do it as they suggest
  8. U

England v NZ Coverage

When he started running hard and not trying to pass he looked really good
  9. U

Ben Pomeroy sent off two weeks in a row

6 match ban,he'll be gone for the year
  10. U

Ben Pomeroy sent off two weeks in a row

He's got a grade E charge,upto 8 game ban
  11. U

Super League > daylight > NRL

The promoting isn't that big in rugby union, football is massive so obviously more products promoted but still not as in your face as other sports
  12. U

I suppose it's what your used to,I think nrl commentary is brilliant, it's like a breath of fresh air when I'm watching the games,referees are poor all over the world though It wouldn't surprise me if nrl did a magic weekend but do it as super league have done,take it away from the heartland...
  13. U

James graham loves connecting with fans,I saw him round Cardiff after a magic weekend there,in the close season he came back to his junior club to meet the kids,he was genuinely gutted when he had to leave without being able to talk at length to everybody
  14. U

Everything you've said about the game over here in the uk,super league fans would disagree, Eddie and stevo commentating annoy people, Barry mcdermot and Terry O'connor are excellent though, we think our refs are awful and calls baffle people,this magic weekend is a great concept though, I'm...
  15. U

How/Why did you become a dogs fan?

Back in the 80s here in the uk,we used to get videos of arl games,whenever my dad got a new one a always skipped ahead to the dogs,I loved the style of play, the aggression, so I've followed the dogs ever since, at St Helens we've had quite a few old dogs players through the years,now thanks to...