Recent content by Typical dog

1. Typical dog

Immigration debate

Couldn't win a rigged world cup on home soil.... Haha. I joke, I joke, but seriously.
  2. Typical dog

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

I'll root Aunt Raelene if he signs for us
  3. Typical dog

MMA/UFC The UFC/MMA thread

Was the fight itself great or was it more the crazy ending? I didn't get to see the card unfortunately
  4. Typical dog

News OJ Simpson dead

Rest in piss
  5. Typical dog

News Bulldog Photos “Pumped up Moments round 5”

How great was it watching Hughes get on the board. Great job big fella. Some great moments for our lads
  6. Typical dog

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

He looked good in the trials at 9. Was putting good shots on in the middle too
  7. Typical dog

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

Ciro has definitely put Hutch on notice. There's a reason why Sexton is sitting on the bench and it's not to give Reed a rest.
  8. Typical dog

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

Hutch won't be dropped. Id definitely be giving Papa a crack at fullback, he's our only true FB with Taafe out. Probably an unpopular opinion but the club should be looking at a player swap for Fox. We have some decent backs and we could strengthen our side with a hard nosed prop
  9. Typical dog

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

"we've had guys stay on the field, not even go for 10 for less and I feel like that was a bit over the top," Never in my life have I seen a guy violently knocked unconscious and the other player not even get 10. You're a fuckin wanker Robbo. What a dopey comment.
  10. Typical dog

2024 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Funny how 1 little decision can turn a game on its head... Sharks knock on and somehow win a challenge (total BS), but then run in 18 points in 10mins
  11. Typical dog

Never in my life...

The only gripe I have on the ref is not binning that professional foul before halftime. That's 10 in the bin every game but for some reason it wasn't today. Apart from that I think the ref was ok. Kikaus pass to fox was forward but fox to Burton was fine. We can only blame ourselves for that...
  12. Typical dog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Is the 7 allowed to pass? Asking for a friend
  13. Typical dog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

No obstruction when Preston couldn't tackle Cook?
  14. Typical dog

Opinion Blake Taffee

Everyone bangs on about us needing forwards. I think our main issue is fullback and halfback.
  15. Typical dog

Round 3 3-2-1 vs Titans

3 Kikau 2 Curran 1 Mahoney