Recent content by turveys asthma puffer

1. T

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

the centres and wingers doing 100% of the rucking it out of our end was so obvious and disappointing. Works when you can get an even possession and have a Brian To’o in the team but that was just lambs to the slaughter. Kiraz is the only one of the back five that suits that plan. If we are...
  2. T

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Just looked him up. He turns 28 on Monday and is from Meadowbank. 3 years for $4M and don’t let O’meley any where near him at training.
  3. T

Curran signed.

Very similar to what I have been thinking. Curran runs a great line on the right edge. No doubt he could play either side also so u would hope he will play on an edge. Kikau will be a handful wherever he plays. I think Hutchinson is our best option at 6. I’m also hearing you either get both...
  4. T

Your predictions for our 8-9 new signings

He would help us by carting the ball up the middle and not getting dominated. Sort of important that a couple of players in your team can do that.
  5. T

Your predictions for our 8-9 new signings

We need to throw some serious coin at D.Safiti surely?
  6. T

The slowest Bulldogg team of all time? 1996 onwards

No mate. Eastwood could go. Why do you think he scored so many tries? He scored 30 tries in the NRL.
  7. T

Rumour Fulton and Gould spotted meeting

Possibly. When you think you have enough utility players buy two more.
  8. T

Blake Wilson

He’ll kill it next year outside a gun centre.
  9. T

Someone told me how many top 30 spots we have left?

There is a disturbing lack of starting props in that list. Is there any danger of Hughes, Possi or Patalo stepping up next year?
  10. T

Drew Hutchinson signing

Good 5/8. Would do well with Burton and Kikau outside him.
  11. T

Recruitment team did not do there homework

‘two good front rowers and a halfback.. the rest are athletes’ Chris Anderson when he put the Storms first roster together. Still seems to be the formula when you look at the top four 25 years later.
  12. T

NRL 360 on dogs

The roster was imbalanced before the injuries. I know it’s easy to say in hindsight but none of Thompson, King, Pele, and Patalo or even Tevita are genuine seasoned middles. They expected RFM and Thompson to fill the void but they are too light. We really are lucky to have jagged the wins...