Recent content by Tuffers

1. Tuffers

George Pell

Mate I love you but I’m not sucking you off
  2. Tuffers

George Pell

Were any kids fiddled with during the helicopter flight? If no then I'll let it pass.
  3. Tuffers

George Pell

4. Tuffers

Religious Discussion Thread

5. Tuffers

6. Tuffers

Wasn't Jesus a middle eastern jew?
  7. Tuffers

8. Tuffers

Time to resurrect Silent Tiara and get back on the Xbox. Vinny, Chris and Roose will be your apostles on Call of Duty.
  9. Tuffers

I'm curious, what motivated the media to start "flaunting and pushing the evolution theory"? What was in it for them?
  10. Tuffers

Apologies for the hyperbole but this is the dumbest paragraph I have ever read. The world is worse off for it existing. I am imagining Albert Niemann reading about On The Origin of the Species in the Neue Preussische Zeitung and inventing cocaine in response just to deal with the cognitive...
  11. Tuffers

Lube Mobile?
  12. Tuffers

Not sure what the disputed authorship of these books have to do with these other issues. The vibe I get from my homeboy Jesus was that he would have been cool with all that. You know, with his washing the feet of prostitutes and all that...
  13. Tuffers

Watch out you don't get roofied by Kelpie, he doesn't seem a big believer in consent. "So your arsehole has been destroyed, now you should try and learn about haemorrhoid pillows"
  14. Tuffers

Fuck me dead, I went to a Catholic school 25 years ago, and Brother Michael was teaching that Matthew, Mark et al. did not write the gospels in religion class. Are the Marist Brothers more progressive than this forum?
  15. Tuffers

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Yeah, stealing the yacht on the truck is an all-time favorite mission in any game for me.