Recent content by TroopSalute

1. T

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Yeah, Penisini doesn't score well without Moses, makes sense.
  2. T

The Hype surrounding Talagi was nothing more than the appeal of a $204K cheapie to help us make a significant sum of $$$ in Moses absence. Also helps one downgrade and use money to bring in a proven premium gun e.g Hynes/Cleary/Johnson with a single trade the following week. I was reluctant...
  3. T

Sure but Talagi is a 3 game rookie who certainly got a 'Welcome to First Grade" on Sunday and if he's any good he will learn from the loss. Parramatta as a whole were shit, their experienced forwards were lazy and exposed by Camberra and made everyone look like shit. Picking Talagi over...
  4. T

Josh Curran, 2RF/FRF Max Plath 5/8/2RF are two confirmed to be granted Dual position. Blaze Talagi hasn't, and probably won't till R12 providing he his named at 5/8 minimum of 3 times.
  5. T

@Dognacious Thought you should know, it appears there is a technical issue in our draft for any team who looped their vice captains not being rewarded for both captain and the auto emergency. I have just sent an email to SC detailing this technical issue but as commissioner could you also...
  6. T

Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

NRL SUPERCOACH TOP 30 - $11.65 Salary Cap Rank Name Team Pos. 1/2 Price 1 Nicholas Hynes SHA HFB $970,000 2 Nathan Cleary PTH HFB $912,500 3 Kalyn Ponga NEW FLB $892,800 4 Scott Drinkwater NQC FLB $851,800...
  7. T

Dally M awards

LOL ... 100% rigged alright and very embarrassing if this happens to be true. Sean Johnson & Kalyn Ponga both didn't play in the final round, yet Ponga somehow is awarded 6 pts to overtake SJ and Win Player of The Year. NRL Dally M player of the year: Kalyn Ponga! By Simon Smale The voting...
  8. T

Opinion Make Minor Premiership's Great Again

I agree it's been shit for way to long, embarrassing for the Nrl's 100k ... but it has finally changed and minor Premiers will get 400k this year, better but still embarrassing considering what some individual players make let alone the millions the NRL rake in year after year.
  9. T

Disgruntled Bulldog Threatening Legal Action

Media have been advised of the delicate nature that surrounds the player, and why club granted player leave for personal reasons. Legal action?? Buzz and company (these arseholes) clearly give no fucks about the players welfare as they recognise an opportunity to carry on stomping and sticking...
  10. T

No Source Sualauvi Fa’alogo

The young man has a bright future but his position is at fullback
  11. T

Congrats to @Evil - thought you lost it when Ponga came off and it was Nikora v Katoa, tough loss for Kookas but warranted win for you. Not bad considering you didn't start off too well, I think for memory you were 17 or 18th so you've done exceptionally well to not just make the final but win...
  12. T

I'm happy to support what you have suggested and have no problem you crowning PauliPauliShore aka B Train as this years '23 NF Winner. After all, he's been the best team all year, finished Minor Premiers, 19W 3L and is the last man from The Kennel standing, that makes him the Winner. Just my...
  13. T

Official Corey Waddell should win the Doc George Peponis player of the year award

Let's just hope Ciraldo doesn't get to vote, because he would give it to Perham. Preston by a long way.
  14. T

It's hard to not look at those projections but that's all they are, result can still fall either way and be cruel to anybody on their given day. DWZ failed to deliver but at least your (C) has played and that score is locked in and likely to go up after updates.
  15. T

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

We all know he has earned far more than he has delivered and your response is a reflection of his poor form and selfish character, money in the bank in lieu of challenging himself and be a successor to previous greats such as Adrian Morley, Sam Burgess and James Graham who in their case helped...