Recent content by triplex11

1. T

Simple fix

IMO simple fix for this year, Step 1: Lichaa has to go we saw proof tonight that even Toleman is a better hooker. Step 2: Bmoz needs more ball swap with Hoppa as Hoppa has played CTW and Wing. Step 3: This is the tough call, we all know Moses has to move as he isn't a ball player so do you...
  2. T

Focus on Panthers

I think Des is still in the same year as his hair cut...
  3. T

Focus on Panthers

Guarantee all members on here will watch the game next week regardless of what they say here.
  4. T

Focus on Panthers

Agree mate but curious if you were the coach for next week how you would approach it. Without saying it bluntly lol
  5. T

Focus on Panthers

Guys I totally agree with all post's as I'm a frustrated Canterbury supporter as my pet hate is when we have a set of 6 in attacking zone we hit 3 forwards up then only attack once then kick. But my post is about next week and how can we make changes tomorrow to make some improvements. For me...
  6. T

Are Our Forwards at Their Peak Yet?

My opinion is no our pack isn"t in its best form, i think we are a long way off the reason why i think that is because we have no structure at the moment and i beleive our attack is very unorganisied. I dont understand why we run a hit up on 4th tackle while attacking the try line, we should...
  7. T

Des Hasler says Tony Williams will become the $600,000 monster he bought

A great player should not depend on other players to perform
  8. T

Still finding his feet ? I would agree if he was a new talent and was on 200k but we payed big money for this muppet he shouldn't need to find his feet!!! 600k we could of bought 2 great players for that kind of money that would perform better then the called "T-Rex" more like T-cat
  9. T

Tony Willams was a total waste of money and i get a sick feeling in my bottom of my stomach each time he is on my tv!! Almost makes the game impossible to watch...
  10. T

2011 : The Run to Finals

Im going to take that bet tomorrow to the TAB anything could happen?? Who knows final round Souths get breached going over the cap?
  11. T

Round 23 Bulldogs v Sharks Match Thread

Hate to say it but we arent looking good to play Manly , that performance would = Manly 38 Dogs 8
  12. T

last try scorer barba come on haha
  13. T

Exactly what i said, I should be coach haha