Recent content by Trb

1. T

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

It was in English the first time. I’m sure you can go back and read it a 2nd time.
  2. T

Right now Reynolds might just be the best option we have next to Burton. Oluapo has been fine but Grub offer more for now. If he can play 80. KO’s time will come.
  3. T

Not trolling. Been a dogs fan for over 40 years. Some people just can’t handle an opinion different than their own. Stated mine and now he wants me to repeat it because he couldn’t read it the 1st time.
  4. T

Already answered that but I think I used far too many big words for you to understand. That’s not my fault.
  5. T

Still got nothing, intelligent one aren’t ya lmao
  6. T

can’t even debate someone else’s opinion. Still just calling names and dribbling shit
  7. T

Then you didnt even read my 1st point ‍♂️
  8. T

No clearly not he was supposed to just watch
  9. T

I’m guessing you don’t understand ineptitude? It’s a bit like your argument.
  10. T

Nope, ball was above both Alomoti and Burton yet neither even tried to play the ball. Casey tried to get in Rapana’s way and was the only dogs player to make any attempt at the ball from behind Alomoti and Burton.
  11. T

All points scored down that side were due to Alomoti’s ineptitude tonight. Yet it’s Casey’s fault? Ok genius. Maybe stop posting on here and watch the game next week.
  12. T

Before Casey came onto that wing we were leaking points down that side. Can actually slide and read defensively as well as put a hit on. Is he perfect? Far from it but it’s still better then what others are offering. deflecting lmao it’s being objective and actually honest. My first game of...
  13. T

What game did you watch? 3 tries Alomoti was responsible for tonight and has leaked points all season. Had a 2nd rower make him look like a statue multiple times vs the sharks. What has he actually done that makes him better? do u listen on radio?