Recent content by transporter

1. T

Opinion Taffee and Salmon

Only plays reserve grade because he’s behind mitchel. A good attacking player ,that’s what we need.
  2. T

Rumour Kurt Mann signed!!!!

A good buy and a 1st grader
  3. T

Has anyone on here experienced the club go through a similar period like this?

I’ve followed them since the 60,s. It’s definitely the worst period I can remember. When we lost 4 players to parr the next year we were still in the finals. Problem is we haven’t got any attacking players that can break the line,no halfback and no forward that also cannot break the defence down.
  4. T

How long has everyone been a bulldogs fan for

I’ve followed Canterbury for 60 years since I was 16. Lived at yagoona can anyone beat the 60 years.
  5. T

Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Where’s that new player they paid 500,000 for.
  6. T

Official What real Bulldogs fans think of Flanagun

No attack at all. Just not good enough.I can’t see him changing his style of play
  7. T

Bulldogs draw a joke no Thursday or Friday games

The tv channels run this game now. A joke, no Friday or Thursday night games at all. It’s a bloody disgrace
  8. T

It's absolutely criminal...

You people didn’t see les johns tackle on Kevin Yao yea at Leichhardt oval in the 60,s. the best tackle I’ve ever seen. These other tackles were great as well.
  9. T

Opinion Bulldogs draw

They won’t change things.the tv channels run this game now. It’s all about the good teams and they don’t care about us.
  10. T

Rumour Bulldogs closing in on Cam Cirald

Dymock would make a good assistant
  11. T

News Vaughan and Dufty off to England?

I Knowwats missing. We need two big centre’s who can break the line. A halfback who is quick and elusive. No line breaks ,no tries it’s as simple as that.
  12. T

Opinion Name And Shame Our Worst By Players That Have Played In The Blue & White

Lewis for tackling the south’s player as they left the field
  13. T

Official Round 2 vs Broncos Match Discussion

Bbo better than avarello even though he played limited minutes.
  14. T

When should we consider re-signing Dufty ?

No one mentioned credence,he had a good game when he cam on. I’d have him at fullback backing up dufty.