1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Trafford10's Recent Activity

1. Trafford10 rated Spoonman84's post Agree in the thread New recruit Nick Meaney can help lead Bulldogs to bright future.

He reminds me of Luke Patten for some reason let’s hope he has just as good of a career here.

Oct 19, 2018 at 6:31 PM
  2. Trafford10 liked CroydonDog's post in the thread 2019 Membership - who's in?.

Bought my QLD membership yesterday. Also bought a baby membership for the boy - I want to make sure he never ends up being an effing...

Oct 18, 2018 at 6:09 PM
  3. Trafford10 liked Steve M's post in the thread Members Forum.

Details of the next Members Forum are 30 October at Canterbury League Club start at 630pm till 730pm. Also introducing new recruits

Oct 18, 2018 at 6:09 PM
  4. Trafford10 replied to the thread Weazler says Des on 1.4m at Dogs.

Why would you think an exclusion cause would be appropriate? Such clauses are usually reserved for sale of business contracts where the...

Oct 18, 2018 at 4:22 PM
  5. Trafford10 rated Berries's post Agree in the thread Weazler says Des on 1.4m at Dogs.

A coach with his record deserved the cash. You are all seeing it in hindsight.

Oct 18, 2018 at 7:28 AM
  6. Trafford10 rated wendog22's post Agree in the thread Opinion Coffs Harbour: JT delivers a truth that the Bulldogs and rugby league deserved.

I'm talking about Wednesday night. The players alone had the responsibility of following the club and coaches rules. It was all in their...

Oct 16, 2018 at 7:23 AM
  7. Trafford10 rated Gabe's post Agree in the thread Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Des Hasler to Manly.

I wish Hasler all the best. He coached us to 2 grand finals, respect to him for that. He made some mistakes: - Trying to keep the GF...

Oct 15, 2018 at 6:07 AM
  8. Trafford10 liked DinkumDog's post in the thread Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Des Hasler to Manly.

Great comment mate. People need to move on and the keyboard warriors should chill out. Manly is their worry and whatever they do they...

Oct 14, 2018