Recent content by Total Fool

1. Total Fool

Official Tino Fa'asuamaleaui out for the season with ACL

I didn’t know your can rupture ACL’s In your forearms?
  2. Total Fool

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

I agree…. Especially with Parramatta so short on backline stock! And like the Raiders, Parramatta I believe are overstocked with forwards hence why they cut a couple the past week to free up some spots. We are overstocked with backline players & I feel, someone will come in for Skelton with...
  3. Total Fool

I agree…. Especially with Parramatta so short on backline stock! And like the Raiders, Parramatta I believe are overstocked with forwards hence why they cut a couple the past week to free up some spots. We are overstocked with backline players & I feel, someone will come in for Skelton with...
  4. Total Fool

Calm down Joel…. Are you teething? I recommend to pop some Bonjella on them gums before you head to bed ok mate!
  5. Total Fool

Joel…. Looks like we’re gonna sign former Australian Spin Bowler Tim May, but he won’t be part of the Top 30 is that ok mate?
  6. Total Fool

Arghhh welcome back buddy What’s the goss on the May brothers?
  7. Total Fool

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

He’s havin coffee with Guus, David Holland, Klemmer & Makahesi Makatoa
  8. Total Fool

Opinion You can't win games by defence alone?

It’s the passing of the ball sideways in slow motion without any thought of trying to run to the line, engage with the defending team and try to create gaps etc or even the offloads are almost non existent…. Doesn’t matter how many players we sign, premiership winners etc… it’s like it’s built...
  9. Total Fool

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

What’s the score please guys in NSW cup?
  10. Total Fool

Rumour Some new bloke

Surely David Holland can fill us in? Is this signing true or just a rumour Davie boy? Did Guus Hiddink tell you anything at Jobel’s this morning?
  11. Total Fool

Other News Source Nelson Asofa-Solomona On The Outer At Melbourne - Reports

OMG… the guy can’t crack Parra’s Reggie’s team, yet we’re rumoured to have signed this flop…. Don’t tell me it’s a Top 30 deal too??
  12. Total Fool

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Well that’s one down (in Hunt) who always seems to play well against us…
  13. Total Fool

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

Can’t wait for Gus to blame previous administration on the Burton deal….
  14. Total Fool

Official Gus on Twitter

Wait WHAT….? So you’re telling me everything David Holland has posted on here is not believable??
  15. Total Fool

News Bought not bred: Stray Bulldogs have lost their way by losing sight of what made their club great

What a load of crap…. The Storm are not full of Jr’s! I think they’ve also got just one or two Jr’s that have come thru their systems…. The rest are imports! It’s the way it is…. It’ll be another 2 or 3 years before the next crop of ACTUAL Jr’s from our SG Ball/Flegg get a gig in 1st grade