Recent content by too69u

1. T

News Monday Buzz: Behind the scenes feud at the Dogs tearing the club apart

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I TOLD YOU SO but You didn't listen when I told you these pricks will ruin this club to the brink of collapse.
  2. T

News Bulldogs call for review of rules after Foran salary cap appeal rejected

Most of you were warned that these flogs would lose sponsorship and would not attract a mosquito bite. But hey apparently we are in great shape ‍♂️. Wake the fuck up....... LinkedIn [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Keep blaming the previous regime. Oh and we are in a cap crisis yeah? We...
  3. T

Official A MESSAGE FROM THE BOSS

Mate piss off back to reality. Stick your values up your arse. Stupid direction crap. Two years of nothing but blow arsing, directors going bankrupt, chopping and changing. We are in the worst position in the clubs history. From sponsors to playing roster. Blame is on your head now.
  4. T

Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

Told you someone was leaking the story.
  5. T

Fox Sports Diamond Dogs! Canterbury set to launch $14 million bid for Turbo twins and David Fifita

Nothing concrete just yet. We have someone in the club leaking rubbish to the media. We are going to struggle to sign top shelf players unless we double up on offers made to them.
  6. T

Fox Sports Diamond Dogs! Canterbury set to launch $14 million bid for Turbo twins and David Fifita

The turbo twins won't be coming to us. I'll guarantee you that.
  7. T

Other News Source Matterson could be leaving Tigers as rivals circle

Think he is Newcastle bound.
  8. T

SOS for a centre!

That's what I call him [emoji23][emoji23]. Looks pretty and acts like a halfback lmao [emoji12].
  9. T

SOS for a centre!

Lincoln Lewis would be a great centre. Can play either side of the field. Great defender. Has slick hands and a semi kicking game.
  10. T

Quiz: what's the common factor in our last 3 games?

Been very business with my new business bro. Haven't had time to concentrate on our great club to be honest.
  11. T

Quiz: what's the common factor in our last 3 games?

Montoya..... he was our problem simple as that. Conceded most of the points through him. Since he got injured, we've won most of our games and came very close in the ones we've lost.
  12. T

Other News Source LICHAA Rumours consolidated thread

Lichaa is being shopped around. JMK will get first crack at 9.
  13. T

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

Klemmer will not be at the dogs next season and it's all due to his failed TPA from last season. He is owed back payments and the club can't pay them. That's the truth and the rest is all bullshit. He had all the rights to ask for a release from his final 2 years of his contract and there is...
  14. T

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

Bill woods loves the Bulldogs. Klemmer is dumb as dog shit. Blokes been whinging for a few seasons now. I mentioned it here when Raelene Castle promised him a big 3rd party contract behind the previous boards back last year and when it didn't eventuate Klemmer went to the media with it and was...
  15. T

Tony Ayoub to join the Bulldogs as High Performance Manager

Not everyone is perfect [emoji23].Im just over the whole bulldogs club in general to be honest.I need mad Monday ASAP.