Recent content by timedog

1. timedog

Opinion Ryan Sutton

Congrats
  2. timedog

Official Team List Round 14 v Eels + Match Discussion

100% agree, we need to be getting these young fellas some more FG runs under their belts.
  3. timedog

Rumour Dolphins to Poach Bulldogs Star

wish him all the best, bye.
  4. timedog

New to Kennel

Thanks blueandwhiteblood, we have to have a laugh with ourselves, keeps me positive.
  5. timedog

New to Kennel

Thanks Villan, copped a lot of stick of late, never the less I bleed BLUE and WHITE forever too.
  6. timedog

New to Kennel

Thanks Flanagun, its good to be here.
  7. timedog

New to Kennel

started going out with the missus around 76, her older brothers were staunch bulldog supporters so they convinced me to follow the dogs . Yeah I go through the good and bad with the dogs and now the ugly.. but gotta stick with them.
  8. timedog

New to Kennel

My kinda people
  9. timedog

New to Kennel

glad to be one of the idiot
  10. timedog

New to Kennel

Thanks
  11. timedog

Opinion When will it end

Another reason Flanno should've been employed straight away, signed sealed and delivered. Give the man a chance to get a feel of things and play around with the team in preperation for next year.
  12. timedog

Opinion When will it end

Yep, at seasons end or sooner.
  13. timedog

Opinion When will it end

Isan't that one of the reasons Gus was hired, He fix.
  14. timedog

Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

Thats a start, Allen at FB, and Casey replace Averillo. I would like to see junk gone.
  15. timedog

Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

Cory Allen FB? any other options lets hear them, lets try one. junk is JUNK, lets get ZDC or Cook give then a half each, worth a try?? BBO 7 Is it worth a go. Did Casey or Hoffman? play today how'd they go?? Like I said we don't have to go cra cra, we need to give something a try.