Recent content by ThePedigree

1. ThePedigree

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

The boys did us proud tonight. I wasn’t expecting a performance like that after so many injuries last week. But I cannot understand, why we are persisting with Burton as kicker!!!! He’s woeful. Surely there’s someone else that can kick? We’ve lost far too many close games because of his...
  2. ThePedigree

Friends that move far away then expect a "big show" when they are in town?

Baloney ? More like Mortadella or Prosciutto if we are talking Haberfield IGA.[emoji23] On the topic. I grew up in Sydney (Haberfield/Concord/Abbotsford) I moved before Covid to northern nsw. I can’t be fkd seeing anyone except for my family when I come back because a few days is just enough...
  3. ThePedigree

The Consolidated NFL Thread

We played like shite. Purdy had a couple of good throws. We barely had the ball, and still won. [emoji2371] This team is also 0-30 to come back from behind in the 4th quarter under Shanahan. I see improvements. Haters see a team of stars that almost lost a game to a good young team, that plays...
  4. ThePedigree

Suck a fat one Greenbay. Yeah baby.
  5. ThePedigree

So the Packers aye……
  6. ThePedigree

Danika Mason is single and (maybe) ready to mingle.

Another post to paint the perfect picture of what and who you really are. Keep it up old timer. Showing as much maturity as a 13 year old on school holidays. [emoji1360][emoji23]
  7. ThePedigree

Danika Mason is single and (maybe) ready to mingle.

What the actual fuck !? So you are that close to the pair that you know why they split? Could be a thousand reasons why and it’s got nothing to do with you. What a stupid thread.
  8. ThePedigree

Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

Who fk is Andrew Davey. Didn’t even know he played for us. Says a lot about how well we’re travelling more so tbh. I used to know every single player, even the shithouse fringe players like this chump that’s played a few games
  9. ThePedigree

Small European Villages - Would you live in one?

You’re saying to go to Leichhardt for Italian Culture ? Holy fk. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
  10. ThePedigree

Small European Villages - Would you live in one?

I’m in Calabria at the moment. My Dads town went from 8,000 to now 500 for a reason. These small towns were built up high on mountain tops to escape the invading Turks, Spaniards, Normans etc. It’s been fantastic visiting with my Father for the first time together, but there’s a reason my Dad...
  11. ThePedigree

Con-Air: The Hayne Plane conned out of hundreds of thousands in the slammer.

How much do you guys reckon a Hayne 49ers jersey would be worth now? [emoji28]
  12. ThePedigree

Bulldogs Culture 2023

I was lucky enough to meet a bulldogs GF winner from the 80s a few months ago. A few beers were had. We spoke a lot about the Dogs of War era. It was Fkn great. One thing that struck me is he didn’t have a clue who most of the players were that won in 04. Maybe we put much emphasis on “Club...
  13. ThePedigree

Fave Kebab

Fk kebabs. Yeeros is where it’s at.
  14. ThePedigree

News Averillo scores spectacular double to leave Dragons hanging by a thread

What was that gesture he made all about? [emoji23] The majority of us on here have always said he was a gun centre. Sometimes the coaches should just listen to the fans. [emoji23]
  15. ThePedigree

News 'I beg your pardon': Fuming referee explodes at Bulldogs firebrand Josh Reynolds

Love it. You could see his energy infect the entire team like a virus from the time the whistle blows. Gus and Ciro are geniuses.