Recent content by TheAlmightyJish

1. TheAlmightyJish

Connor Tracey

He's a gun, I'm starting to question my sexuality with the amount of man crushes I have in this team at the moment.
  2. TheAlmightyJish

Cameron Ciraldo

He's a fucking sexy man Ciro. I've been behind him the whole time. He actually has a decent roster to work with and players that actually put in. Last year he had Waddell outside Burton most of the year and RFM and TPJ twiddling their thumbs.
  3. TheAlmightyJish

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Foxx has a post on insta with all the lads in Melbourne mate.
  4. TheAlmightyJish

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Everyone talking about shifting Critta to the right to protect against their left edge. What about our left edge attacking their shit right edge. There's no Graham or arrow on that edge and Hawkins is more of a bum than Ilias.
  5. TheAlmightyJish

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

With all due respect brother I do not think he will ever reach that level of prop. We are pumping up his tyres a bit too much on here I reckon.
  6. TheAlmightyJish

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

You do realise Burton played 6 his entire junior career and junior rep career and played 1 season at centre which happened to be in the NRL with Cleary and Luai ahead of him.
  7. TheAlmightyJish

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated (Update)

How do you get out of bed in the morning mate fair dinkum. You'd suck the life out of a zombie.
  8. TheAlmightyJish

Zane Tetevano signs a one-year deal

Who gives a fuck mate, he's on minimal coin and if he's shit we will punt him next season. Fair dinkum he's a depth signing who can add some experience and you are losing you're mind.
  9. TheAlmightyJish

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

I'm by no means saying this is the signing of the century but one bonus is Zane played for Penrith so knows the defensive systems. Can't hurt at minimum wage for a year until something else becomes available. Gus is a horny bloke and he doesn't mind getting between the sheets with the devil for...
  10. TheAlmightyJish

Official Sam Hughes contract extension

I can see what you are getting at mate however I rate King very highly. And 5-600k isn't breaking the bank in a couple of years. I'd be keeping what we know is reliable and good. We need experienced forwards in the team.
  11. TheAlmightyJish

Official Sam Hughes contract extension

We have fuck all props and people are considering it a good option to let our best prop go? I really get utterly shocked sometimes on here. King and Hughes are the priority moving forward. We have to have them both locked in and they would not break the bank currently. Would still give us money...
  12. TheAlmightyJish

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

Barba was a half in reserve grade too bruz!! You must like the taste of hats mate, I hope Gus has slobbered all over it!
  13. TheAlmightyJish

2024 Bulldogs AGM

It's actually fucking psychopathic that whichever clown is was that wrote this goes to the trouble of creating a new account and writing such an in depth post
  14. TheAlmightyJish

2024 Bulldogs AGM

I think we have found Polly power/Flanagan/04 dreaming new account?? Talking up the banned members who were supposedly in attendance is a dead giveaway.
  15. TheAlmightyJish

Missing Piece of the Puzzle

One things for sure brother, me and you definitely have the same taste when it comes to props!