1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

The__GM's Recent Activity

1. The__GM rated DinkumDog's post Agree in the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

The same 'news' paper probably wrote exactly the same words for Ben Barba 12 months ago...

Apr 5, 2020 at 1:24 PM
  2. The__GM replied to the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

Took about as long as I’d expected for this shit to leak now.

Apr 5, 2020 at 9:16 AM
  3. The__GM liked DinkumDog's post in the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

In this case we don't know if the NRL or Club Code of Conduct was breached. If there's a definition around 'disrepute' that specifically...

Apr 4, 2020 at 7:04 AM
  4. The__GM liked Papa Emeritus's post in the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

Abu can you stop typing above quotes? It makes it stupidly hard to take you seriously. Having to go down to see wtf you are even...

Apr 4, 2020 at 7:01 AM
  5. The__GM rated Spoonman84's post Agree in the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

So by your way of thinking only absolute clean skins can make any type of decision or judgement? There wouldn't be many people if any in...

Apr 4, 2020 at 7:00 AM
  6. The__GM liked Spoonman84's post in the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

I'm sure he's made mistakes and he's probably had consequences for those mistakes too I'm not real sure on your point?

Apr 3, 2020 at 4:54 PM
  7. The__GM rated Abu Azrael's post Funny in the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

I was about to respond to you but checked out your TK history and your likes/dislikes and decided not to. I agree with your on...

Apr 3, 2020 at 4:19 PM
  8. The__GM rated Spoonman84's post Agree in the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

What makes you feel confident that CHN would win any potential legal case? He would have committed a clear breach in policy bringing a...

Apr 3, 2020 at 4:19 PM
  9. The__GM replied to the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

My post/ comment history aside - if you can enlighten me on how you would run a National Rugby League competition or a club involved in...

Apr 3, 2020 at 4:00 PM
  10. The__GM replied to the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

In isolation, is what CHN is reported to have done as bad as Jay? Of course not. Unfortunately, we can't look at these incidents in...

Apr 3, 2020 at 3:36 PM
  11. The__GM replied to the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

What the people in this forum who are against the sacking fail to understand, is these issues aren't black and white - anytime a player...

Apr 3, 2020 at 3:08 PM
  12. The__GM rated Spoonman84's post Agree in the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

Spot on mate I couldn’t agree more.

Apr 3, 2020 at 2:24 PM
  13. The__GM rated Abu Azrael's post Disagree in the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

With the right legal team and a bit of backbone they could have fought the NRL on this and would have won Corey back his spot. Trying...

Apr 3, 2020 at 2:19 PM
  14. The__GM liked Spoonman84's post in the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

I honestly don’t care that they didn’t fight it. It shows the respect these two had for the club in the first place. It hurts us on the...

Apr 3, 2020 at 2:19 PM
  15. The__GM liked Spoonman84's post in the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

You can compare incidents to you’re blue in the face but at the end of the day it means very little. What the players did divides...

Apr 3, 2020 at 2:18 PM