Recent content by the12thman

1. the12thman

News Joash Papalii focused on making NRL debut

Reese Walsh is not tall and will have a long career in the NRL. Same as Papenhuizen. I hope Papalii succeeds as he is very talented and he truly loves the club. Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  2. the12thman

News 'GIANT' DOGS ON THE UP

This is what we want to see. There are massive opportunities for young props at our club Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  3. the12thman

Opinion Skelton

I would be very annoyed if he goes to another club. He has a big future in NRL I love Fox but we really don't need him. Skelton, Xerri and Eli Clark can all do a job for us on much lower contracts. Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  4. the12thman

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Ciraldo deserves big credit tonight. He has shown he has the ability to coach and not just try to copy Pantherball. I hope we keep it up for the rest of the season. Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  5. the12thman

News Dogs Stick With Hutchinson Despite Mounting Pressure

Burton is untouchable in all this. They have built this whole team around him, even getting his Panthers boys on his edge and he still can't fire up. He puts pressure on the 7 and all the players around him by his low involvement and poor choices when he does decide to do something. His kicks...
  6. the12thman

Official Gus on Twitter

I really like Skelton. Him and Xerri are still works in progress, but it's great to have 2 guys with that size, skill and speed putting pressure on the 1st grade guys. Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  7. the12thman

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

It's criminal not getting good ball to Crichton Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  8. the12thman

Official Gus on Twitter

I love Fox but we are short of middles and have enough outside backs. If we dobt get sone grunt upfront we are going to keep losing. Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  9. the12thman

Official Gus on Twitter

For sure. If we added an elite 7 and prop we are top 8. I think we need to look to swap fox for a Middle. Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  10. the12thman

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

I like Fox but we need to swap him for a prop. We have enough options out wide to cover him. Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  11. the12thman

Opinion Hmmm…

Let's hope that now we are in Penriths 2019 position. If so the next 5 years are looking real good Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  12. the12thman

Official Gus on Twitter

Haha. I was pretty young when they were winning in the 80s. Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  13. the12thman

Official Gus on Twitter

It's hard because we were so spoilt with great teams in the 90s and 00s and even early 10s. Not many of us are used to being cellar dwellers and its frustrating as hell being the NRL easy beats. Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
  14. the12thman

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

We have improved as a team, but we need to start winning or it means nothing. They should be looking to absolutely ambush Titans next week at Belmore. If we lose that game no one can defend the team. This match is must win
  15. the12thman

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

NFL is rigged and corrupt as fuck. As soon as the shitshow with Taylor Swift and Kelce started, I knew Chiefs were scripted to win the superbowl NRL is heading quickly in that direction Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk