Recent content by the insider

1. the insider

BULLDOGS 2009/2010 Player Contracts, Signings & Rumour Mill

Utai is on the outer... expect him to leave this season
  2. the insider

jim dymock is our wrestling coach

confirm jim dymock is the wrestling/defensive coach.
  3. the insider

MASSIVE news on Luke Patten

My info is that he will be playing next season, he wont be back this season though.
  4. the insider

Corey Hughes out

Corey Hughes wont play this weekend
  5. the insider

Best English Import

ellery hanley, martin offiah... or is this just dogs imports?
  6. the insider

Holdsworth to miss Sharks game

name dropper!
  7. the insider

Holdsworth to miss Sharks game

From all reports Holdsworth trained today and is fit to play...
  8. the insider

80's Enforcers

the 80's will always be iconic and will never be matched! my best memory is Lambs infamous hit on Hanley, Hanley was my favourite player (and arguably best in the world) even though he played for the opposition... he had no clue where he was when he was looking around after the hit. Lamb won us...
  9. the insider

interchange

Not sure if this has been posted, however when Hughes comes off Roberts will go to rake and Te Maari will move into 5/8.
  10. the insider

Tsoulos in for injured Cleal

The only change this week is Tsoulos in for an injured Cleal, other than that there wont be any changes.
  11. the insider

TBC Dogs to get Dragons centre

The Dogs will sign an off contract Dragons centre this year.
  12. the insider

round 1 team

team for round 1 is: 1. patten 2. elmasri 3. winitana 4. tonga 5. ---unsure--- 6. roberts 7. holdsworth 8. tsoulos 9. hughes 10. hickey 11. SBW 12. ryan 13. tee maari 14. sullivan 15. maitua 16. cleal 17. ---unsure---
  13. the insider

Can we have an injury update

maitua will be back next week millard will be back round 2 or 3
  14. the insider

mason v morley

This is a rumour so not sure of its validility, however, I heard 'around the traps' that Morley wanted to fight Mason and they were both in negotiations but just as the two were getting serious 'Big Willie' got cold feet...
  15. the insider

mason

News from inside camp is that all the players are unhappy with mason and his article about Folkes. Even the players allegedly backing mason are not happy with how he has treated the situation.