Recent content by The Innovator

1. The Innovator

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

What a fwit. How embarrassing. A wood duck player making a fool of himself.
  2. The Innovator

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

18,000 fans v Melbourne on a Thursday nighu Biggest ever Thursday night crowd in Sydney verses out of town side
  3. The Innovator

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Not very confident going into this clash missing 4 starters Storm spine will see them win
  4. The Innovator

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

And to think that Jarome Luai received a fine for a similar incident. He too should have been sent off but Penrith get special treatment
  5. The Innovator

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

Trent Robinson is deluded. Dom Youngs high shot was the epitome of a send off. He hit him flush on his fucking jaw. If that had happened to Keary he’d have gone off. He was deflecting from what everyone saw…….his star studded side got pummelled by a Bulldogs team short of troops. It was...
  6. The Innovator

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Ok, the negativity never ceases to amaze me.Rather than focus on the second half, remember that you led 18-0 and were destroying a star studded club before the mayhem began. At 26-0 and with an extra player complacency set in. It was never going to be a 40 point victory. At no stage did I think...
  7. The Innovator

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

You all need to relax. Bulldogs won’t be losing this
  8. The Innovator

So embarrassing. Hope they get flogged
  9. The Innovator

I’ll take 19 1/2 points start
  10. The Innovator

Can any Bulldog fans smell an upset tomorrow night ?
  11. The Innovator

Roosters are trash in the wet.
  12. The Innovator

The forecast for Friday is heavy rain which will bring the Bulldogs right in this match The Roosters on paper have a far superior side but a heavy track could turn it into a lottery
  13. The Innovator

Probable team to face the Roosters in Round 5

Talking about Xerri
  14. The Innovator

News Team Tips vs Roosters

And didn’t Canterbury beat the Roosters in 2022 ?
  15. The Innovator

News Team Tips vs Roosters

On paper the Roosters should defeat Canterbury by 20. I recall saying the same thing in the corresponding match last year