Recent content by The Hickstar

1. The Hickstar

2016 NRL SuperCoach & NRL Fantasy Thread

also is the kennel doing tipping? if so has it been created? if not i will create it for those interested
  2. The Hickstar

my team name is bloody legends
  3. The Hickstar

so i see the kennel league is up and running. i usually take care off this stuff every year but glad someone step up to the plate. i will join both leagues
  4. The Hickstar

NRL Supercoach 2015 Official Thread

hey mate click on the your team kit and it will re direct you to edit it
  5. The Hickstar

Tipping Comps

yes you will need a computer will not work off a mobile web browser.
  6. The Hickstar

Tipping Comps

I think so, we can try and see when the season starts
  7. The Hickstar

NRL Fantasy 2015 Official Thread

alright no worries. let me take control of this. please change your opening post and let people know that the first kennel league is full and if others still want to join there is "The Kennel 2" league they can join. Admin of these leagues are mine with the name of Eddie Code: KFMTUKZ2
  8. The Hickstar

make sure to join this league as well Code: 491052
  9. The Hickstar

Tipping Comps

thanks boys join the kennel league when you can. the past 2 years they havent filled up so feel free to invite mates to it and other bulldogs fans, I want to take charge of the creation of the leagues for fantasy, supercoach and tipping. If Admin let me take control of those threads If you are...
  10. The Hickstar

Tipping Comps

I have some good news for you! There will be a 2015 Comp that kennelers can join. NOTE: Once entered please provide your Kennel Username and tipping name. I will enter them into a database so we can keep the leagues running each year. I will create more kennel leagues if they fill up and more...
  11. The Hickstar

NRL Tipping (NRL.com) OFFICIAL KENNEL LEAGUE League Name: The Kennel code: 6VHF4PCK
  12. The Hickstar

NRL Supercoach JOIN League Name: The Kennel code: 491052
  13. The Hickstar

NRL FANTASY ]THIS LEAGUE IS NOW FULL League name: The Kennel code: MJELJCLZ I will create another Kennel league called the "The Kennel 2" League name; The Kennel 2 Code: KFMTUKZ2
  14. The Hickstar

JOIN THE OFFICIAL KENNEL LEAGUE! NRL FANTASY OFFICIAL KENNEL LEAGUE (NRL.com) League name: The Kennel code: MJELJCLZ NISSAN SUPERCOACH (Daily Telegraph) League name: The Kennel League Code: 491052
  15. The Hickstar

I usually create the kennel league every year, so if you want do it yourself you can