Recent content by The Greatest

1. The Greatest

Do you see it?

Seriously?? You can't see the cigar in the red circle? BTW, it's an actual Cigar, not innuendo
  2. The Greatest

Do you see it?

Shit, I see it now... Damn that hurt my eyes...
  3. The Greatest

Do you see it?

Can't see anything!
  4. The Greatest

Revealed: The Parramatta Eels players getting paid dodgy cash

I am actually with you on this... Regardless of how pathetic is the way Greenburg handled the Parra situation...By rights they should have released Foran and Jennings back to the open market, that's the fair solution and it's common law. How about Brisbane and their friday night games? How is...
  5. The Greatest

Revealed: The Parramatta Eels players getting paid dodgy cash

Anybody else noticed how all these players receiving money and poor old Ben Roberts is receiving a fraking Adidas Boots?
  6. The Greatest

Tony Williams has been dropped from First grade

Yeah I know, but we kept people for much less
  7. The Greatest

Agree, but JT had his apprenticeship under Sherwin and Ansata... and played in the GF Besides I am not saying Mbye is as good as JT... I think JT is once in a generation talent, and I will forever hate Noad and Folks for letting him go
  8. The Greatest

I don't entirely agree on Mbye, after all he is a rookie playing his first year as a starter #7 The senior players around him aka JR need to lift and take charge... And by that I don't mean brain snaps and giving stupid penalties. I like JR, he has heart but unfortunately he doesn't have the...
  9. The Greatest

For me I reckon JR, Tolman need to lift their game
  10. The Greatest

This is Rubbish and speculations mate, He obviously read it somewhere and just decided to add a bit of spices to it... The BS about the board is just that..... BS! Shaun Lane, was lazy and over weight he was given plenty of chances to shape up but wouldn't do it...
  11. The Greatest

Don't be surprised if you see him at the Tigs or Penrith next year... They both showed interest, but whether they can afford him is a different story.. The only way we will resign him is on the cheap (like maybe less than half on what he is now) and as a back up.. And btw the guy isn't on $600K
  12. The Greatest

You know TW isn't playing to his full potential but honestly the guy is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet... I know this counts for nothing around here but I'm just deploring you to think about that before you start ripping into him personally.
  13. The Greatest

@Mr Invisible What did I tell you?? ;)
  14. The Greatest

Is Des Still "Building" his team?

Thank you for this thread, we don't have any other threads like this one discussing this issue..:fearful:
  15. The Greatest

Luke Keary

Fuck no! The guy is even hated by his own team mates.. He thinks that he is the second coming of Christ..