Recent content by Weak Gutted Dog

1. Weak Gutted Dog

Thompson out for season

I feel bad for him personally but for the club he has been a disaster. Wish him all the best at another club now.
  2. Weak Gutted Dog

News Averillo eyeing move to Dolphins

Can we give them Perham instead?
  3. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Style of Attack

Yesterdays result and specifically the defence was poor. However our style of attack, willingness to create width and stretch the defence looked promising. I like the early lateral play and the width of passing. I feel like there is promise there. Any thoughts?
  4. Weak Gutted Dog

News The Mole: Bulldogs facing 'agonising' call on young duo Jake Averillo and Paul Alamoti

Let Luke Thompson go keep both. Promote okunbur to forward full time.
  5. Weak Gutted Dog

Lino signs with the Bulldogs

I just saw the footage of this guy. I don’t think he is a back. Thinking he will be a forward. In that hame Sele or Talakai (who does play centre for sharks) mould. Based on this footage it might be the plan to move him
  6. Weak Gutted Dog

Will the Bulldogs Retain Paul Alamoti

Would like to keep Alamoti. Does this also mean we didn’t sign Sele from south’s. As they are cousins right. I thought that would have been part of the appeal.
  7. Weak Gutted Dog

Rumour Alamoti

If push comes to shove Averillo over Alamoti. When Crichton comes next year Perham could easily be shifted into centres. Alamoti is surplus.
  8. Weak Gutted Dog

CB Top 30 2024

Take out Hunt Add in Patolo (announced this week) Take out Kaotangi and add in Morrin Take out Thompson and add in Nu Brown. Then it s realistic Also Ryan Gray (back up Hooker) is in the mix
  9. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Karl Oloapu

KO Is building his game around his defence which was exceptional today. A lot of work to do in attack but defence first. Very impressive so far.
  10. Weak Gutted Dog

News JAC selected for Origin

Anyone seen the likely team. Could you post please
  11. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Mahoney HIA

Wow. Edwards. I am impressed. Let’s cut Thompson loose and make sure we keep this kid.
  12. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Mahoney HIA

When Mahoney went off for HIA who went to dummy half? Edwards or Morrin? I was at the game and couldn’t tell.
  13. Weak Gutted Dog

Opinion Morrin

Commuted running and looking like he wants to break tackles. Reckon he could be a long term 13. Can he pass well??