Recent content by The Dominator

1. The Dominator

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Harry Hayes has 1st Grade written all over him
  2. The Dominator

Cameron Ciraldo

Ciraldo can coach. I'm very confident this club is heading in the right direction. Stick solid
  3. The Dominator

Opinion Patolo

The same was happening with Sam Hughes and now he is getting bigger minutes and contributing much more. I'm hoping the same will happen with Patolo soon. If I was a starting prop and contributing 2 runs I'd be embarrassed
  4. The Dominator

Kiks in doubt for Friday

The name of the thread is wrong. Gus did not say Kikau is out. He said there is nothing structurally wrong with the elbow, he hopes that Kikau will play but if he is out it will only be for one week.
  5. The Dominator

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

Tracey >>>>>>> Taaffe When Fox returns there is no way Tracey misses out
  6. The Dominator

Opinion Max & Sam - Why no1,2 Punch, CC?

This is not new though. It seems it is somehow acceptable for our bench props like Sam Hughes to make 3-4 hitups and it’s somehow job done. Same with Patolo before him. Any prop in first grade should be aiming to punch out 10 hitups and 100m a game. Otherwise, what’s the bloody point??
  7. The Dominator

Opinion Max & Sam - Why no1,2 Punch, CC?

I would like to know why Sam Hughes, in a game where we lost a prop in the first moments, had 2 hitups in the match? How is that acceptable?
  8. The Dominator

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

They did. They seem to be a strong defensive team which is v rare in Flegg too.
  9. The Dominator

Official Gus on Twitter

It feels like our club is cursed sometimes. 2 great young players whose careers are threatened by injury. Fingers crossed for both Issac and Karl
  10. The Dominator

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

They sure do have our junior teams firing. Only a matter of time until it filters through to the top grade
  11. The Dominator

Opinion Red hot reggies

They are red hot nobodies at the moment. Got smashed in their last trial. Proof will be in the pudding.
  12. The Dominator

Opinion UNLOCK THE FOXX

The try scored by Jonathan Sua showed how to unlock the winger. If our halves take it deep into the line at speed and provide clean crisp ball to dangerous wide players like Papalii then Addo-Carr will be scoring tries Willy Nilly.
  13. The Dominator

Our Future looks good.

I saw a Flegg game where Sam Hughes and Jack Todd were the props and completely dominated the game. I remember thinking that i had seen our future starting props and I think I shall stick to that prediction after tonight’s match.
  14. The Dominator

Pre Game Thread, Trial 1: Bulldogs vs Storm @ Belmore, 7pm Thu 15-Feb

We got absolutely smashed in NSW cup? Is this correct?
  15. The Dominator

News Bulldogs star Karl Oloapu breaks silence on career defining spinal surgery, rehab, Anthony Minichiello’s advice

I'm sure these situations vary case to case but Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad had similar surgery in 2021. Was out for only 3-4 months and is absolutely killing it now. There's hope.