Recent content by The Dog House

1. The Dog House

Opinion Injury replacements

Addo-Carr and Blake Wilson
  2. The Dog House

Another Backrower - Jirah Momoisea - outside top 30

Will help with depth, hope he comes to something, but clearly some issues with clubs regarding fitness Id assume. Most minutes he’s played is 36, and averages just 18 in his 11 games of first grade, all coming off the bench. Made 150 metres in that game though, more than our props can make in 60...
  3. The Dog House

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

A defensive minded coach that in 2 trials has shown massive improvements from last year? A spine that’s half new players and have played 2 games together? Forwards who are probably the most inexperienced in the comp yet stood up to Cronullas who are one of the best?
  4. The Dog House

Your Round 1 Team?

1. Critta (centres for days, needs the ball as much as possible, better than taaffe) 2. Fox 3. Xerri (if he performs well against actual sharks first graders, wilson wing, kiraz centre if not) 4. Tracey 5. Kiraz (best player out of yardage, only player who knows how to contest bombs apparently)...
  5. The Dog House

Burtons best position?

He’s our best 5/8th option by far and away. Even if he’s also our best centre as well, who would be giving him good ball? Especially since we have a thousand other centre options, including outside backs in lower grades that havnt debuted.
  6. The Dog House

Official Internationals

The article compares them to the Samoans who sing the song with pride, but that’s simply because the song represents them and their pride. The players should be snubbed because they don’t agree with the anthem, so they don’t sing it? Same day assuming they lost the referendum, assuming, since...
  7. The Dog House

News Billy Slater urges Bulldogs rethink over star recruit Stephen Crichton

only time he played fullback was in 2021, and he was the third choice if I remember correctly. Definitely developed since then, become more athletic, and learnt more. Take that with a full pre season at fullback and I think he’d kill it. Still statistically did well in those games anyway
  8. The Dog House

I get the point, but I’m saying he gets the errors because of how much he touches the ball. Taaffe makes errors without nearly as many touches Im going Critta for fullback because I think the ball needs to be in his hands as much as possible, and we don’t have the players to allow him to be a...
  9. The Dog House

Reece Walsh touches the ball way more with 25 try assists and 9 tries in 21 games, and averages 50 more metres
  10. The Dog House

ISAAC MATALAVEA-BOOTH

Speaking of big boys, Klese Haas to dogs confirmed cause he liked my instagram post
  11. The Dog House

Rumour Alamoti

Unfortunately players are ready for first grade at different stages, and Alamoti much like so many other Bulldogs has been rushed into first grade because we have no better option. Just remember Cody Walker debuted at 26
  12. The Dog House

Jackson Topine appreciation thread

I’ve always thought Preston has been far more dangerous on the left than the right, and that showed tonight as well, couldn’t get into much good space. Odd decision to move him right since he’s played most of his juniors on the left and Topine is usually a right side second rower. With that...
  13. The Dog House

i only ever see hate about how he’s selfish and too small nowadays, havnt seen one good thing in a while
  14. The Dog House

I know some of you won’t like this as the Kennel is a live Topine hate place, but I think he deserves a lot of respect Topine for 2 years now has been killing it in NSW Cup and has not gotten a fair run in first grade. When he has come into first grade, it’s usually been to fill in at centre...
  15. The Dog House

Perham

100% right. TPJ hasn’t been all that great but is the only one with Pele going forward. Unfortunately those two are also the ones who are seemingly the most unfit and can’t stay out there for long. Hard for any of the spine to do anything in a pack like that