Recent content by the Coyote

1. the Coyote

Your favourite Bulldogs GF win & why?

1938 was a great year :kissingheart:
  2. the Coyote

News Police warn NRL about growing criminal 'danger' infiltrating rugby league

I watch a fair amount of junior footy, live stream or at the game .. there is so much shit and niggle that has crept in over the past 5 to 10 years .. when a player drops the ball, 2 or 3 opposition players will get in his face , verbally or physically abuse him .. when teams score , most boys...
  3. the Coyote

Would you take Elliott back tomorrow?

But those guys had talent .. Idiot does not ..
  4. the Coyote

Our Biggest Dud Signings in the Last 10 Years

A few years back I saw Drury Low training for the Narellan Jets 1st grade .. even then he would have been out of his depth …
  5. the Coyote

Was Concord Oval our best ever home ground? If not, which was better?

Francis Meli scored 10 tries down our right edge =( .. we were actually going alright .. til the ref penalised Corey Hughes for something minor .. it was all down hill from then on ..
  6. the Coyote

Penrith Junior System

A good post … yes, most of the polys play league and Union .. but this becomes difficult at 15’s when the league boys start playing Sundays .. SJRU only play on Sundays .. the president of Penrith RSL rugby team was pushing for an emerging Colts Comp (u17s) to be played on Saturday afternoons...
  7. the Coyote

Official SG ball train on squad for 2022

West Tigers have named their SG ball squad … there is 115 players I think anybody turning 18/19 that are registered in Campbelltown has made the train on squad =P
  8. the Coyote

Mount Rushmore of Belmore

Brad Morrin over Montoya
  9. the Coyote

News The kid is contracted to Penrith’: Cronk backs Panthers over ‘ridiculous’ Matt Burton standoff

Out of the big 3 cheats at the Storm, Crank is the biggest dog c$&t, which is quite an effort will Slater who just says punch me in the face..
  10. the Coyote

News 4 raiders sacked due to glassing cover up

He played 9 seasons at the Narellan Jets,from 5 to 13’s years , and 1 season at Campbelltown Collegians (u14s) ... however he has also been playing Union since the 12’s .. training 4 days a week and 2 games, sometimes 3 backing up for older age groups each weekend was taking its toll, he broke...
  11. the Coyote

News 4 raiders sacked due to glassing cover up

Was out at the Wests v Raiders SG ball match yesterday at Camden .. one of the boys who use to play with my son that was picked up by Canberra was walking around in civy’s and not in the playing squad, he was in the team last week.. he wasn’t injured and wasn’t in Raiders gear, sadly he may have...