Recent content by The Big Issue

1. T

Unbelievable

Ciraldo has no idea . I get we have some inexperience but working with what we have got he has made some poor positional choices. Drop Perhem move averillo back Slot kiraz back to Centre and bring up Declan Casey. Move Burton back to six and bring Kyle back in to half with Reynolds at 14...
  2. T

Official Hooking Rajab

I think we need to change our motto. Proud To Be A Bulldog is too hard to live up to
  3. T

"It will turn soon...." Cameron Ciraldo.

We were a much better team last year when Potter took over and he wasn’t working with the “talent” we signed since then . #bringbackpotter
  4. T

Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

Why the hell do we play the souffs song after every try they score when it’s our home game. Wtf
  5. T

Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

Don’t understand why Okunbor is picked on the bench. Last week at Belmore he wasn’t used. Week prior he got five minutes when the game was over. He can really only cover wing or Centre. If we had Topine on the bench instead maybe we could have done a better job rotating our middles at Belmore...
  6. T

Most satisfying Bulldogs game watched live at the Ground, not including GF's

[emoji817] agree. One of the toughest and emotional games I’ve ever been to. I wish fox would replay this game.
  7. T

Opinion BARRETT-3 simple things any half decent coach would do

There are so many things the dogs need to improve but even Barrett should be able to make these three simple things happen and maybe we could jag a few extra wins here and there. 1. Flanagan should take all shots at goal. Pretty much anyone else in the side could kick goals better than Burton...
  8. T

Sione katoa

100% shocking
  9. T

Sione katoa

100% I see it every week I’ve he comes on and play dummy half. He’s good at running through the markers but 95% of your game in that position is passing the ball.
  10. T

Sione katoa

Can’t tackle. Too many infringements every week Passes to the wrong person on the last week in week out. Passes rarely hit the mark. Either hit the ground or are behind the runner . How is this guy a first grader.
  11. T

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

Agree with on Waddel.. terrible too many six agains against him. So glad we didn’t offer Hoppa and Napa new contracts. We keep hearing about how he’s an attacking coach but I haven’t seen a single set play all season. I get the game has changed but at the very least a scrum based play that...
  12. T

Okunbor Must Go

It’s not just Okunnor. Our edges on both sides have been terrible. On the other side it’s hoppa making bad reads and forcing Allen In off his wing. I’m pretty certain it’s a coaching thing. He was never a bad defender ( hoppa).
  13. T

Okunbor Must Go

Your profile pic is sensational. One of my favorite moments in the GF.
  14. T

Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

This would be great but unfortunately I think he’s just using us to squeeze more out of other deals. I hope I’m wrong
  15. T

RECRUITMENT FROM TOP TEAMS

Agree [emoji817] Basically catches the ball and falls over the line