Recent content by That Girl

1. T

Benjis Right Shoulder .. AGAIN!

Poor Bunj boy, still not conditioned enough. Never gonna be right!!
  2. T

All Women...

Strictly ****ly, I will only ever convert to the ickly licky side for Jessica Alba!!!
  3. T

Gotta Feel For The Bunnies

He kissed his Mrs as if she scored their tries!!!
  4. T

warriors best buy ever?

Shucks he is the man!!
  5. T

2 young girls found dead after going through with a suicide pack

Silly girls, RIP!!! I know this sounds mean BUT if they have death on their minds better they do themselves then do others. Like the teens who killed their friend coz " they felt like it."
  6. T

50 girl Q's

What color is your bra? Black Hair, up or down? Up Do you straighten your hair? Sometimes Do you worry about the size of your boobs? Not at all !! Love the puppies. Whats your favorite girly magazine? Womans Day What is your Favorite mascara? Mmm don't really wear...
  7. T

In Eddie Murphy RAW, do you find it offensive ...

Nah not at all, crack up.. Lets be honest there are *****es out there.
  8. T

Richie's Anasta sledge

Players you love to hate, but give it some time boy before you run your mouth!!
  9. T

anasta puts williams in his place

Shame on his ass!!
  10. T

X-Ray Reveals Marvel of Teen's Survival..

Holy mazoly!!! **** that is one hard kid!!
  11. T

Krisnan Inu

Thought he played awesome, **** that's alot to take on board. Positioned himself well in most of counter defence.
  12. T

Best and Worst of the New Zealand team.

Soliolia - straightened up got the yards going forward, Mannering's D was good, he worked hard. Asotasi went foward as always. Why'd they go 2 balls out alot with 2nd receiver running off fowards, I thought they held the ball up just a tad too long running off fowards. had Eastwood given that...
  13. T

Junior Bulldog killed

Very sad.. RIP
  14. T

Who will be ab 12 & 13 ?

2nd that, Keep Mills & McAllister out of the remaining S14 season is gonna be bad for game time & match fitness. Hows Sam Tuitupou looking.
  15. T

What A Dog !!!!

Coz Sione F is full of ****!!! Sorry referring to page 2, Sione Faumuina eye gouge!!