Recent content by Tez01

1. T

Your favourite doggies centres from the 90s till present

Vagana streets away from JMOZ
  2. T

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Okay the thing I want to ask, just say we win the comp this year. As dogs supporters how would it feel knowing we have limited junior representation in this team? Compared to 2004, for me, much lower! We had 75% of our side either junior based or developed in that 2004 side.
  3. T

I still don't think we need Crichton! I think I saw enough from Kiraz in the WC to say that he will do well at FB. I am also keen to see Ava there after a full preseason. I rate Ava. I think he has some X factor. I would back Rajab at HB and Skelton plus Alamoti in the centres. I think Crichton...
  4. T

Seriously I hate the fact we are buying so much. Especially from the Panthers. Us dogs supporters will be up for some shit from other clubs calling us the Canterbury Panthers, bought not bred etc etc. We have Kiraz that will be a great fullback if Ava is no good. Both Juniors. We don't need...
  5. T

2019 FG Squad...Thoughts...?

believe what you will.. We did speak to Deano for around 20mins walking to the ground. What I posted was exactly what was said. They are trying their best to offload at least 2 more players. Lichaa definitely one.. Deano not a fan of Brown and he said he was serious contemplating Foran to hooker...
  6. T

you may also find that Foran could be playing hooker next year..
  7. T

Spoke to Deano on Sunday on the way to the game. They are in the middle of negotiations with Cleeland. There will be 2 more players let go in the off season - one will be Leecha the other not sure. Also there are suggestions that we may be basing ourselves at Kogarah when ANZ is being rebuilt...
  8. T

Sauaso Sue signs with the Bulldogs for the next two years

Hey all, I'm new to the forum. Massive dogs fan like all of you here! Just letting you know it does look like the dogs are keen on Barba returning I joined a blog with Kenty today and this is what he wrote below