Recent content by Teddybear

1. T

Opinion You can't win games by defence alone?

I will start watching the dogs again from round 17, around the same time the coach drops hutchinson for sexton after the crowd goes wild booing the shit out of him. Until then happy punting Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  2. T

News The moment that sparked Ciraldo shock captaincy call

The hutchinson decision is a jolke will play 17 games in firsr grade like perham before he is dropped after we boo the shit out of him. Sexton is the one but hey lets waste time again
  3. T

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

When is this hutchinson experiment over perham mark 2
  4. T

SMH Luai

We must be morals then !!
  5. T

Tigers want a new stadium in Liverpool

Mate theres canterbury hospital 1 minute drive from belmore sports ground get your facts right
  6. T

Zyon Maiu'u

Kasiano....like
  7. T

Signings

Walsh is a superstar , we would make up that 2M three fold in marketing , will set belmore alight.
  8. T

Signings

Not a cracker !!
  9. T

Signings

You gotta start wondering about the laundys all this money could not land a haas, a hunt, a tino , a superstar.... All this money How hard is it to get another third party sponsor to tip in 500-600k per year on top of what dogs offer to land a superstar. Show reece walsh 2M per year give him no...
  10. T

Opinion Blake Taaffe

Taffe would make more metres if he was given the ball. Remember one game recently walker gave it to.him taffe and set up try bang bang. Never passed to.him again all game .. go figure
  11. T

EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould reveals worrying 'suspicion'

Oh please...a dressing room full of shit karnts, hardly a big deal
  12. T

Opinion Changes for 2024

I think we need to move the fox on, just like hopaote we screwed up with him as he was starting to regress and resigned him , no pace, no defence but still a good pass. The fox is nearly there