1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Teddybear's Recent Activity

1. Teddybear replied to the thread Pay's future and NRLW team top of Bulldogs hit list.

Fact based on what? Do we have doormat dads out there? I would be phucked depriving my kids of playing league if they show a...

Feb 20, 2020 at 10:42 PM
  2. Teddybear liked TwinTurbo's post in the thread News Xerri rejects $500k-a-season deal.

Nicely balance team with 4 x centres, 1 x winger and 0 x fullbacks :tonguewink: Go Dogs

Feb 19, 2020 at 4:51 PM
  3. Teddybear liked Alan79's post in the thread News Xerri rejects $500k-a-season deal.

I thought Greenberg stated their gf side wasn't over the cap. That's technically excluding 13 players that weren't involved, so in all...

Feb 19, 2020 at 4:50 PM
  4. Teddybear liked Alan79's post in the thread News Josh Morris upset by Cronulla’s refusal to release him to join Roosters.

My respect for him wained a little when he began to make some critical comments about our club after we treated him well for many years....

Feb 19, 2020 at 4:49 PM
  5. Teddybear liked Natboy II's post in the thread Addo Carr.

He definitely does and is an ally of the club

Feb 19, 2020 at 4:47 PM
  6. Teddybear liked 2144superman's post in the thread Addo Carr.

Phil G did us a massive favour directing DWZ to us. I think Phil still has a soft spot for the Bulldogs and when others are critical...

Feb 19, 2020 at 4:47 PM
  7. Teddybear liked TwinTurbo's post in the thread Official Api Koroisau was off to the Dogs — everyone knew it..

Interesting, especially since he played 15 NRL games last year for Penrith, not too bad for someone "down the pecking order". He was...

Feb 19, 2020 at 4:43 PM
  8. Teddybear replied to the thread Competition for spots can push Dean Pay’s Bulldogs to another level in 2020.

What about running into the sideline?

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:33 AM
  9. Teddybear liked Dogna88's post in the thread My Round 1 Team.

An aircraft carrier could turn and chaae faster than Okunbor

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:31 AM
  10. Teddybear replied to the thread Competition for spots can push Dean Pay’s Bulldogs to another level in 2020.

There was some talk on the grapevine that pay wasn't the one actually picking the team early on last year which contributed to our...

Feb 19, 2020 at 12:25 AM
  11. Teddybear liked south of heaven's post in the thread Under paying workers.

I was a trainee manager at Coles many years ago ,the bullshit they spun you to work for nothing was huge. It didn't take me long to get...

Feb 18, 2020 at 10:52 PM
  12. Teddybear liked 187's post in the thread Official Strong squad named for Sharks trial.

How would you possibly facilitate that Coach? There’s a reason why this isn’t ever done. You don’t want your half making 50 tackles on...

Feb 18, 2020 at 10:30 PM
  13. Teddybear liked 187's post in the thread Official Strong squad named for Sharks trial.

All I’m saying is that’s where they’ve been training and will be playing. I don’t mind Holland as a bench utility whilst JMK is out.

Feb 18, 2020 at 10:29 PM
  14. Teddybear liked maroondog72's post in the thread The Funny Picture/Meme Thread.

Remind’s me of the ogre running through an opposition forward pack lol

Feb 17, 2020 at 11:12 PM
  15. Teddybear replied to the thread Pay's future and NRLW team top of Bulldogs hit list.

Ok much better. In respect to dean pay, I dearly hope he has learned a thing or two over the past couple of seasons. You need to stay...

Feb 17, 2020 at 10:39 PM