Recent content by Tazer

1. T

Nathan merritt on life support

The story I read said he collapsed while at his Aunties place. Don't think its helpful to speculate on this stuff. There was some mention of him getting concussed in the Koori knockout last weekend though.
  2. T

Nathan merritt on life support

Wow....thats awful news. Always liked Nathan as a player...he came across as such a humble bloke. All the best to him and his family.
  3. T

Official Kyle Turner Passes Away

Very sad news. Wasn't that perennial grub Paul Gallen the one who gave him the neck injury? Seem to remember it was during the All Stars game in 2015? Was never the same after that.
  4. T

Official Gus on Twitter

Ha.....if I was him I'd want to move as far away as possible lol.
  5. T

2023 State of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

The guy is an absolute machine. One thing I noticed last night was that when he went off for a rest NSW attack started to look clunky again and their middle defence started to fall away.
  6. T

2023 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Yep....I kind of felt sorry for the poor bloke. Of all the options he had when Turbo went off Freddy goes for the worst possible one. Hung out to dry is an understatement....He got sold a shit sandwich and was forced to eat it in front of 50K Queenslanders.
  7. T

Yep...how the fuck do you leave Murray on the side line for 45 minutes?
  8. T

The moment that proves what a flog Freddie is was when Cook got the ball one time in the centre of the field and scored untouched. He has to be the stupidest coach in Origin history.
  9. T

My prediction. Freddie will target a couple of scapegoats....probably TPJ and Hudson-Young. Apart from that (and the inclusion of Mitchell) that will be it as far as changes go. After he loses the 2nd one who knows?
  10. T

Crighton did ok but he is not Mitchell. And CG plays on the right so I'd have him as a direct replacement for Turbo who plays more like a 2 stroke lawn mower these days. You are right though.....Fweddie will make very few changes and hence will lose game 2 as well.
  11. T

Hynes/Cleary at 7 and for mine Cody Walker at 6 is a no brainer, especially if Mitchell is back. He might be a total knob head but the guy does stuff in a game that can't be coached. Much harder for Billy to coach against than the robotic Penrith combination.
  12. T

Phil Gould knocked back by Ben Hunt as Bulldogs search for a seven

No it doesn't. But they are in disarray at the moment and their recruitment has been rubbish. Politis will want a quick fix.
  13. T

Phil Gould knocked back by Ben Hunt as Bulldogs search for a seven

Hunt will end up at the Roosters. They will get rid of Sualli and Walker to make room for him.
  14. T

Can Todd payten coach?

Last year was an aberration. They made the top 4 off the back of a piss easy draw as they played the bottom 8 sides twice. Same with the Sharkies. Neither side made it far after that and were bundled out pretty easy. The current system will never be fair until all sides play each other twice or...
  15. T

News Souths on verge of bombshell $3.4m Wighton coup as Bunnies’ trump card revealed —

In the screenshots i saw there was some pretty racist stuff. The media aren't reporting them because they are pretty gross.