Recent content by Tareck

1. Tareck

Bulldogs vs. Rabbitohs Saturday Night

The breakdown of tickets sold yesterday was 55 per cent to Souths members and 45 per cent to Bulldogs members. Come on Bulldogs fans lets outnumber those Rabbitohs fans...buy your tickets and let’s make it a sea of Blue and White at ANZ Stadium on Saturday night. GO THE DOGGIES 2012!!!
  2. Tareck

Can the BULLDOGS win the 2012 NRL Grand-Final ?

I agree it's better to keep quiet for now and let the Bulldogs do the talking on the football field and on game day...all the best to OUR beloved Bulldogs and I hope they do make it through to the Grand Final but seriously let's keep quiet for now and see what happens. This is what the...
  3. Tareck

Josh Morris wants out??

There's no truth to this at all!!!
  4. Tareck

Available Coaches 2012

Hazem El Masri...
  5. Tareck

Another Bulldogs Loss

The Doggies have recorded another loss tonight at the hands of Melbourne Storm 28 - 18. Does this mean it is the end of Kevin Moore? It will be interesting what they'll say in the news in the morning?
  6. Tareck

Dogs on a mission to save Moore's job

Very well said, you're spot on!
  7. Tareck

Dogs vs Tigers THIS IS IT!

I arrived 15mins late to the game and the Sharks were already leading 2 – 0 and it got worse from there. The Dogs are finished, they have no hope in improving and turning it around, they look very ordinary this year. They made a fuss about the off season buys in the likes of Frank...
  8. Tareck

Bulldogs rally around NRL coach Moore

Bulldogs coach given tough ultimatum CANTERBURY coach Kevin Moore has been told he will be sacked if he fails to guide his underachieving Bulldogs into the final four. The Daily Telegraph understands Moore's contract will be reviewed in four weeks, although it is unlikely he will be axed...
  9. Tareck

Bulldogs rally around NRL coach Moore

It's not Kevin Moore man...it's the players, Kris Keating 1st of all is not performing, we missed Trent Hodkinson and Greg Eastwood...also Jake Foster, Grant Millington and Corey Payne what a waste of players they are. Josh Morris is very ordinary, Mick Ennis is trying, Jamal Iddris can't tackle...
  10. Tareck

Robert Finch present during Steve Clark blunder

Steve Clark should be sacked indefinitely not only one week, also the video referee should be scraped there's is no need for it.
  11. Tareck

The idris try decision *megathread*

Imagine this happenig in origin or the Grand Final...
  12. Tareck

The idris try decision *megathread*

I am so disappointed that wasn't fair at all...that was a great try and no one had the right to take away such an awesome try as that...well done to Luke Pattern for setting it up and Jamal Idris for finishing it up only to have it robbed by Jamie Coward and Steve Clark the blind Ref. We must...
  13. Tareck

Go The Doggies!!!

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT…WOOF…WOOF…WOOF…WOOF!!! G’Day!!! I’m to the forums, I’m a crazy one eyed Bulldogs supporter and the Doggies are going to kick ass this season, forget about all the off field drama who cares the Bulldogs are renown for pre-season off field drama it happens all the time...