Recent content by TAHU

1. TAHU

AAN number

Still haven't managed to get my hands on an AAN yet If there's anyone out there still please give me a PM Missed the 04 win and still gutted to this day! Watched our team go down against the storm Definately don't want to miss this!
  2. TAHU

Can 2014 memberships still be bought?

Called the club during the week. Young fella told me they stopped selling them and are preparing for the 2015 memberships.
  3. TAHU

AAN number

Same here! Been a Bulldogs member for the past few years, except this year. Went to the 2012 grand final. Don't Want miss out! I can feel it, this is our year. so I f you anyone has a spare AAN or spare tickets on there password pm me and we can work smth out Cheers
  4. TAHU

The "I Need an AAN" Thread

Anyone else having problems buying in the kennel section? Won't work for me
  5. TAHU

Ben Roberts - 2011 Discussion Thread

wasnt cherry evans with us at one stage?
  6. TAHU

Roberts stays in the doghouse as Canterbury rule out switch

whats so funny he actually hasnt played a first grade game this season ... he was on the bench for game 1 but dropped before kick off
  7. TAHU

2011 Bulldogs Membership MEGA THREAD

hey guys, i signed up earlier this week and it said something about not being able to deliver the pass in time for sundays game and to pick it up, however ive forgotten where to pick it up from, any one know? thanks lol
  8. TAHU

Invade Brookvale!

Brookvale What are your thoughts of Brookvale oval, considering taking the son to go watch the last game of the year, havent been there before. How would I get there from Bankstown
  9. TAHU

Communication

Its first grade mate. Its the least you could expect from them ... Nothing to praise really
  10. TAHU

Something VERY FUNNY about JTK

So I've never heard of this guy so i went onto the Official website and look what i find under JTK biography! Favourite player growing up.... Heke Nanai LOL!! The rest of it is there: - - - - - - - - -...
  11. TAHU

Betting Origin Halfback NSW

Does anyone know the prices for NSW origin halfback. Because I want to chuck some money on a certain player! SO please anyone with information
  12. TAHU

Ea$y Ca$h

3:30 on a saturday clashes with junior rugby league matches. 5:30 is the best time to start on a saturday
  13. TAHU

Halatau playing confirmed

He went alright IMO no missed tackles , and ran a great line that set up barbas second try. I hear halatau has picked up an injury hopefully nothing to serious
  14. TAHU

Hannant Trade Options

Please no the guy hasnt shaved for years.
  15. TAHU

Hannant Trade Options

Hannant wanting to leave may be a blessing in disguise. TG is a smart bloke. We can get three quality players from the titans. I would take: Sam tagatase David Mead Jordan Rankin