Recent content by TABOO

1. TABOO

Kurt Mann is so underrated

Always liked Mann, even going back to when he was at the dragons. Feel like he's always been underrated. He works very hard, has footy IQ and is tough! Had a few injury setbacks, he's a quality signing and I'm really glad to have him. Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
  2. TABOO

Kurt Mann is so underrated

A garbage man. Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
  3. TABOO

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

It's not Jammer and Klem, it's the club and the fans he resents for the bottle throwing. It's very obvious he still holds a grudge against us from the way he 'officiates' our matches. Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
  4. TABOO

Scott Vs Leilua - Boxing

Not a lot from the look of it [emoji848] Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
  5. TABOO

Scott Vs Leilua - Boxing

Despite him having a two digit IQ, you only have to look how bad his conditioning is to know he was going to get his ass kicked. Completely out of shape and only could hope for a lucky haymaker to win. Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
  6. TABOO

Opinion Is Hull F.C the new Bulldogs?

Good riddance to them. Clearing all the deadwood with shit attitudes and losing mentality is what we needed.
  7. TABOO

News Trial Takeaways: Problems abound for Dogs after Sharks loss (Roar)

Who wrote this trash? This is worse than rothfield dribble [emoji23]
  8. TABOO

New rule

Shit rule change, not a fan. If you played the ball, difficult to be onside unless the defence puts zero pressure on the kicker and he can advance 5m+ before kicking the ball.. Go back to giving them 10m running space if offside.. makes much more sense.
  9. TABOO

Player Stats from the Sharks Trial

We really needed Tracey available tonight to show what he can do at fullback. Taaffe isn't it.
  10. TABOO

Player Stats from the Sharks Trial

He made an error or two, but he was pretty good to be honest. Not sure how he had a bad game.
  11. TABOO

Opinion Whats the point of female refs in the NRL

Banking sector also has a quota for 50-55% women in senior leadership roles. My God there are some incompetent women landing some big roles all to tick a 'diversity' box...
  12. TABOO

Your Round 1 Team?

Pretty dominant looking cup side. I've got xerri pushing for a first grade spot, if not round one, early rounds. Ultimately depends who plays fullback. Assuming kautoga isn't there means you've got him in first grade? Or on your bench? He impressed me tonight. I'd probably swap Edwards in to...
  13. TABOO

Your Round 1 Team?

Forgot about Harrison Edwards. He could be the 17 with versatility to play middle or lock and push Curran/salmon to edge.
  14. TABOO

Your Round 1 Team?

1. Tracey 2. Kiraz 3. Xerri 4. critta 5. JAC 6. Burton 7. Sexton 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Hughes 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Salmon 14. Mann 15. Curran 16. Poasa 17. Kautoga/Morrin/ Patolo(?) 18. Hutchison Was impressed with Skelton. Disappointed with knight, taafe and Burton. I'm hoping that...