Recent content by T-Rocket

1. T-Rocket

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

The clown should be next door at the easter show where he belongs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T-Rocket

The Terrors of Team List Tuesday

1. Perham.... Jk i think no changes this week unless kiks is out. I'd bring in KK if he was out Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. T-Rocket

Kiks in doubt for Friday

Hope he can play. Not sure how our middle would hold up if Curran got moved to the edge. He's been putting in work Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. T-Rocket

Our Forward Pack

Punching above their weight so far. The better packs will give us alot of trouble especially once fatigue and injuries start adding up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. T-Rocket

Are Players being Coached to Milk the Obstruction Rule ..

Yes, obviously. It's a professional sport and coaches or players will seek any advantage they can. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. T-Rocket

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

No better opportunity. Our Doggies should be confident after their win. Bunnies will have a point to prove but their heads could go down pretty quickly if we can shut them out and jag a few pies early. Defence is key for our chances Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. T-Rocket

Kurt Mann is so underrated

Looked miles ahead of Salmon although coming on fresh helps. Ideal lock with our squad Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. T-Rocket

Kfc match predictor

Can't get it to work either mate. No idea it worked no probs last year. Won one week and third overall Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. T-Rocket

Protecting the Player and Duty of Care

Interesting to see the penalty applied for duty of care with the may/walsh head clash in the riff game tonight. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. T-Rocket

News Addo-Carr out of doghouse

Hope he can show it on the field for us soon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. T-Rocket

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Sure you can put Burton to fullback and he'll run more but How is he under the high ball? How will such a quiet player communicate and organise the defence? How is his positioning at the back? Too many unknowns for my liking. If he was demoted back to ressies and given a run there maybe. Sent...
  12. T-Rocket

Opinion Do we know how to pass?

I'd like more variation and better selection in passing from Burton but giving Kiks early ball looked great on the weekend Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. T-Rocket

News Saint, sinner, shoosh: Canterbury Bulldogs boardroom drama as former director is disqualified

Pour yourself another port buzz ya flog Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. T-Rocket

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Nah. I'll agree we haven't had ball but what has Burto done when we have. Shit ball to someone with no space or generic midfield bomb that nobody chases. It's not so much his fault as he needs to do better to put us in a better position.
  15. T-Rocket

News Bulldogs re-sign in-demand forward on three-year deal(Max King)

Great news. Hope he can stay healthy and rip in this season