Recent content by SunnycoastDog

1. S

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

My Villians just signed Leon Bailey! Good shout. If we’re able to keep Sir Jack we’d have a cracking front 4!! Watkins Grealish. Buendia. Bailey
  2. S

Opinion Twitter

Don’t talk shit when you don’t actually know the person. People who know the man know his true colours and know his hearts in the right place. Keyboard warriors….
  3. S

Possible 2022 starting side

Best of them all this squad but I’d like to see Alamoti in centre and Čotrić on the wing. I think blood him we have enough experience in the backline to start the youngen!!
  4. S

Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

Now just let him entice his mate Payne to come over in 2 years time
  5. S

Yes my poor Tiger friends we most certainly will be lol
  6. S

Dogs fans petition club to keep Lewis

That will be his last game for us guaranteed.
  7. S

Hell I totally agree, plodder after plodder signed by a number of so called recruitment gurus and ‘eyes for talent’!! I think we’ve all been scared by past failings but for the first time in a long time I truly believe we’ve turned the corner and have the right heads at the front without...
  8. S

Brother give him a little more time. Bloody hell how much time have we invested in Renouf, bloody Benny Barba didn’t get a decent chop till he was in his early 20’s. Some players take more time to develop and mature. Yes he’s been a tad underwhelming but not everyone can be a ‘Lolo’ at 17. Gould...
  9. S

Official Phil Gould to be the Bulldogs' new General Manager of Football

Ripper of a song though, good choice lad
  10. S

Official Phil Gould to be the Bulldogs' new General Manager of Football

Fuck me Nash….you are on some serious gear.
  11. S

What Dogs want before signing sacked Dragon; Pangai ‘can’t make up his mind’

Good scoop, hopefully comes to fruition for us.
  12. S

Any doggies fans at the gold coast

Nice brother!! I’m in Peregian, nice and close. Defo catch up for a bev if a game comes up our way.
  13. S

Anyone think that the delay for announcing TPJ might coincide with the appointment of Gould? a feather in the cap so to speak as for him to announce it? Either way I’m honestly not concerned if we get him or not our pulling power will be ridiculous for years to come
  14. S

Any doggies fans at the gold coast

hopefully we get a game here, can have some Suds and watch the game :)