Recent content by Suave

1. Suave

News 'Couldn't have asked for more': Stephen Crichton lauded after 'outstanding' captaincy move

Love what’s he’s brought to the club. Only a matter of time before he’s back to his best form. We saw glimpses of what he can do when he gets some space in that last try against the knights.
  2. Suave

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Jackson is getting horrid advice on this one. He and his legal team are obviously seeing the dollar signs and want to play this out in the press to pressure the club into a higher payout. But this is not the legacy you want to have as a professional footballer. Expect to hear from all sorts of...
  3. Suave

I get excited every week

Yeah same. I just worry because it’s a young team we lose confidence if our results don’t reflect the football we’re playing. That’ll be Ciraldos major challenge week to week and hopefully we start to get some luck with injuries.
  4. Suave

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Hope the boys keep the intensity up for this one. It’s very winnable but we haven’t earned the right to get complacent against any team and I’m a bit worried we’ll be a bit flat after the Storm game. Hope I’m wrong but this should be seen as a must win going into the bye. This game I think will...
  5. Suave

Harrison Edwards on the move?

Wonder if we’re getting anyone in return? Was never really convinced of this kids first grade potential to be honest anyway
  6. Suave

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Some good signs but we are being hamstrung by a 7 that has no feel for the game. Mahoney I think as well has been poor. Kikau and Tracey impressive and team as a whole is staying in the fight
  7. Suave

Momentum changers.

I agree they definitely got leg ups in the 2nd half. But that tends to happen when a team is down to less players, the 50/50 calls go their way. On balance, I actually think the game was refereed ok for once, believe me we got a few calls too that could’ve easily went the other way. The reality...
  8. Suave

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Yeah saw that, if true it makes it an even more impressive performance.
  9. Suave

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

So despite the 2nd half being a tough watch, decided to take in the game again on replay with the emotion taken out of it now. Burton and Kikau were still standouts but our best player on the field without doubt was Kurt Mann. He is a super, super player. In absolutely everything in attack and...
  10. Suave

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

I really don’t know what to think of that team. Way more changes than I expected. Patolo starting is a big call, hopefully he’s up to it.
  11. Suave

Probable team to face the Roosters in Round 5

Curran should get the start over Kautoga who will prob be on the bench. Also, I think Hutchison is a shoe in to be named against his former club
  12. Suave

Official Morrin Charged, will be banned at least 2 weeks. Latrell $ fine ,Wighton no charge

Won’t happen but club should pull out of the Easter Fri clash from now on. Souths have free rein in this fixture to get away with murder. It’s become an absolute piss take for the club since 2015. That last 5 mins of the first half, Sutton was terrified to penalise Souths any more than he...
  13. Suave

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

What we have in the first month of the season is 1 great win and 3 gutsy losses. I think a 2-2 record is probably more deserving given the teams effort but it is what it is. Our draw to kick off the season is horrendous and unfortunately we’re getting no luck. I’m confident the team starts to...
  14. Suave

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Another thing on today’s game, Belmore was rocking. If we can turn it into a genuine home ground advantage then we’ll be all the better for it. I was on the hill and in front of me there was an older guy with his 20 something son. After we scored our 4th try the older guy looked like he...
  15. Suave

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Still funny to me that less than 2 weeks ago some supporters were calling for Kiraz to be dropped from centre for Xerri. Kiraz is elite but so many still underestimate the kid. Anyway, great win. Souths are terrible so we should feel confident next week although the officials will be on a...