Recent content by stueymclaugh

1. stueymclaugh

Bulldogs NSW Cup Finals 2022

Thanks mate, can stream to TV too [emoji106] go the dogs!!
  2. stueymclaugh

Bulldogs NSW Cup Finals 2022

Does anyone know where you can watch the game this arvo in QLD, looks like 9 and fox are playing QLD cup, thanks for any help [emoji106]
  3. stueymclaugh

Bulldogs v Storm Trial - Team List and Discussion Thread

Tuesday, 14th February, 2017 @ 03:30 PM Bulldogs v Storm Trial Squad Author: Bulldogs Media The full squad is : 1 Will Hopoate 2 Brett Morris 3 Josh Morris 4 Brenko Lee 5 Kerrod Holland 6 Josh Reynolds 7 Moses Mbye 8 Aiden Tolman 9 Michael Lichaa 10 James Graham (c) 11...
  4. stueymclaugh

BENJI to Dragons - Will he Play ?

I think he was due an upgrade because of cap increase, verbal deal, tigers wouldn't honour it so he packed up his marbles
  5. stueymclaugh

Our Full Strength Side

Browne looks like a great team man as well, can't remember to many errors in his game either, have tried to post video of post game celebration he goes off. hope it works https://fbcdn-vthumb-a.akamaihd.net/hvthumb-ak-prn1/t15.0-10/p370x247/1976024_839278799422085_839278289422136_2493_787_b.jpg
  6. stueymclaugh

Our Full Strength Side

Looking at our squad now and how it is performing you would have to think any returning players are going to have to earn it. Some of our attacking structures may still need some work (maybe not after last night) but can't argue with commitment over the opening rounds Thompson and Perret are...
  7. stueymclaugh

Perrett's style at fullback

Thought he was real solid tonight, when he chimed in I thought he passed to early if he could hold his passes a bit more could really set up Morris and Stanley in near future
  8. stueymclaugh

Souths making enquiries re James Graham

He would be worth every cent...raelene get out the cheque book in my opinion and add another co captain
  9. stueymclaugh

Barba in round 1

He would need a heart first
  10. stueymclaugh

Ben Barba's future remains up in the air

Barba on NRL 360 tonight hopefully some answers
  11. stueymclaugh

Unnamed Souths player charged

Apparently put a street sign through car window
  12. stueymclaugh

Breaking News!

The way Wade Graham is playing tonight I would put him in
  13. stueymclaugh

Kasiano..

A game in the reggies won't do him any harm.