3. S

A few Bulldogs Banners - Quality

You guys can use them if you want.
  4. S

Scammer, Breaks Boys Hearts!!!

Does it get much lower than that....
  5. S

Inglis heads ARU Wish List

Inglis heads ARU's wish list By Bret Harris September 14, 2006 THE Australian Rugby Union is poised to make a fresh recruiting raid on the NRL. Australia star Mat Rogers yesterday confirmed his return to rugby league after the Rugby World Cup in France next year and fellow New South Wales...
  6. S

Band Game

Ok heres a game to play....heres the rules... I start off with a band say I start with The Rolling Stones Then the next person has to come up with a band that starts with S. Rolling Stones.
  7. S

How to Argue with Girls...

I got this via an email. Step 1. Abandon all logic. Girls don't use it, and you certainly shouldn't allow it to handicap you. Step 2. If you believe strongly in something, do NOT give in to any aspect of it. Compromise is useless against girls, because they will rationalize that if they...
  8. S

Biggest Hitter in the NRL?

Who is the Biggest Hitter in the NRL? I would have to say Tonie Carrol and SBW. Menzies would go close though. For little Blokes I have seen Buderus and Withers put on some classic hits.
  9. S

Marshall to Miss the Start of 2007 Season

Marshall may miss start of 2007 By Todd Balym August 31, 2006 WESTS Tigers five-eighth Benji Marshall has ditched the arm brace and returned to the training paddock, but he may still miss the first month of the 2007 NRL season. The New Zealand international is on the comeback trail after...
  10. S

Engadine...

The burgh is nice to visit. Im glad I don't go on your family holidays. Meet me at Heathcote Pub at 10 mate and we will decide what Engadine is like.
  11. S

Favorite Rock/Heavy Metal Bands?

Here are some of mine. Shihad, Cog, Tool, Muse , Pearl Jam, Kings of Leon, The Mars Volta, Arctic Monkeys, Bloc Party , Dungen , Wolfmother, Gyroscope, The Hives, Jimmy Eat World, Placebo , The Pixies , Tucker B's , We are Scientists, The Killers , You Am I , Yeah Yeah Yeahs , The Living End...
  12. S

Engadine...

Heathcote is teh biggest hole in teh shire. There are so many bogans there. Although the Burgh steps it up, it is a shot hole. Engadine isn't too bad.
  13. S

Woman held for eight years escapes

Woman held eight years escapes August 24, 2006 08:43am A YOUNG Austrian woman told police today she had escaped a kidnapper after being held for eight years in a sealed garage, apparently resolving a missing child case that shook the nation, officials said. Police said relatives...
  14. S

Ronnie John's Half Hour

Watch this show it is the funniest half hour on tv. Thursday 9:00pm Channel Ten