Recent content by Straight18

1. S

Rumour Paul Momorivoski

We know u guys get butt hurt when someone isnt licking your arse.
  2. S

Rumour Paul Momorivoski

U missed the point. They didnt do that good of a job. U guys can keep sticking ya neck out for her all u like, but she didnt do a good job. Simple. And as for keeping pay tassie, everyone wanted to except for myself, marley and maybe a couple of others. Dont make shit up like natalie, dont...
  3. S

Rumour Paul Momorivoski

Who would people sign up for a club when fellow supporters like youself and natalie just try and run people down after your made to look silly again. Hale king natalie and ding dong.
  4. S

Rumour Paul Momorivoski

U for the last 3 years kept telling us to trust in lyn and pays process, along with dink. Everyone else on here could see it was a waste of time. I wont waste time searching for evidence little man. Everyone on here knows it. And if im so dumb how did i know about ado carr signing that heads of...
  5. S

BEHOLD! "Bella" the Bulldog loving cat!

Wow, its come to this. Guys get out more theres a big bright world out here.
  6. S

Brandon Smith contract news: Storm grants star early release

Ya just get him. Fit him in somewhere and let worse players go. Its that easy people, it aint rocket science. Hes better than any hooker or forward we have. U dont discuss where that player fits, u just getbbthem and move on somone worse. Which could be any of 25 players out of our squad. Put...
  7. S

Brandon Smith contract news: Storm grants star early release

Not if u let go one of the 12 shit backrowers we have.
  8. S

Rumour Paul Momorivoski

They didnt mask his shit defence, brenko just cant turn back in. So 1 decent cooach just showed him how to keep attackers on his outside shoulder. Not hard if u know how to coach. Apart fom bellamy and bennet the kid like many others in the nrl has not ever played under a decent coach. But many...
  9. S

News Bulldogs tipped for late Benji Marshall play after Burton release attempt falls through

Why wouldnt anyone, what has he done ? The 2nd best program in the nrl couldnt get him out the door quick enough. The kids done nothing in my eyes . Add he cant tackle and is slow. Why would u not dought him ? Can anyone tell me his upside, honestly, and dont say game management cause hes done...
  10. S

News Bulldogs tipped for late Benji Marshall play after Burton release attempt falls through

The roosters kept the right half to bring them there next premiership, But where still happy with mediocre. Go figure. No one gets it, like the storm and roosters. Dont care what yez reckon. Barret has proved nothing as of yet. We signed 2 wingers. A 800 thou prop that has done nothing on...
  11. S

So narrow minded. Jake is just a later developer. Be a big boy in another 2 years. How flanagan iis looked upon like a permanent fix just bewildes me.
  12. S

I dont care what any of yez say including barret. Like i said day one, averillo is a 5/8. Many of u forget how young he is. I can see him going elsewhere and being better than Burton if he wants it bad enough. The kids a 6, if not here, someone will take him. The wankfest over flanagan. Why...
  13. S

Sign of ado carr early release?

He wanted to come home before last season, didnt effect his footy at all. Nice try but the fox is a pro. Im sure both clubs already know where he will be next year. We just have to wait a little longer.
  14. S

Rumour Oil/Inside Information/Prediction - Consolidated Thread

Widdop 7 benji 6. Would of been better.
  15. S

Opinion Luke Thomson

Hes not a game breaker or line bender. For 800k u all know what i expect from a forward for that money. Still 9, 6, and 1 are a big worry for me. Thompson wont change a result unless he improves in the nrl. He has work to do imo.