Recent content by stiffystephy

1. stiffystephy

Cutler

lol...yeah if only....i know some new training I would have Sonny in ;)
  2. stiffystephy

Cutler

yeah hwo knows what the deal is....maybe we should give him 1 more week, see how ha fairs then if all is **** then do the old switch-a-roo with him & Utai....maybe tonight will straighten out his game a bit, yeah?
  3. stiffystephy

Cutler

Ah that explains it...maybe he should move in with Shreks family to be sorted out also aye? I mean the guy isnt a bad player, the kid does have talent but i think its time we give Utai another go at it to see what he can bring to the side
  4. stiffystephy

Cutler

*applaudes* amen to that....bring Utai back, Cutler has his few good games right at the start of the season but his performance tonight was an embarrassment to the entire team, what was up with him?
  5. stiffystephy

Happy 18th Majnoon

6. stiffystephy

Have your ever had dream, but your not sure if was a dream ?

yep i know exactly what you mean, sometime i fully have issues with determining what i dreamt and what actually happened, its odd and dreams can have such a real feeling that sometimes it will completely alter my mood, like i fought with my bf for weeks abotu somethin he did to me in my dream, i...
  7. stiffystephy

What size feet are you? (Guys only)

my bf is only like a size 9...but trust me he aint lackin in any other department!! my bro has like size 14 feet...they are like built in flippers my feet are size 8 womens...my sister wears size 9-10 mens tho...crazy
  8. stiffystephy

Guilty or Innocent?

innocent ever lied to a 'friend' to get out of hanging out?
  9. stiffystephy

The natural way...

i love my boobs, i always wanted them to be bigger tho, i just have a massive boob fetish! mine are D's
  10. stiffystephy

crazy stalker men

11. stiffystephy

crazy stalker men

hahahaha....ah well you are all covered then *claps*
  12. stiffystephy

crazy stalker men

uumm im not so sure, might make him go insanely jealous?? if he is as crazy as he sounds it might not be such a good idea
  13. stiffystephy

crazy stalker men

yeah i mean its not like it puts a shield around you but to have somethin on record is good and if he breaches it then its easy to get the cops on his arse well anyway if thats not somethin u wanan do just keep a diary of everythin he says and does just incase down the track u wanan do...
  14. stiffystephy

crazy stalker men

rightio then i shall :) and its not that bad here, but yeah after livin by the beach it would suck to move back
  15. stiffystephy

crazy stalker men

come live in the isa :D nah thats really freaky, whats his myspace name? i would seriously get a restraining order, thats freaky, i had a stalked bu tnever found out who it was, but when u know who it is and they are that close i would HAVE to go to the cops, to psycho not to