Recent content by Steve M

1. S

Supporters to form a rival ticket?

Mate, you are seriously wasting your time. Mr I talks and talks and stirs and stirs. He offers nothing to any debate or discussion. He talks about spell checking....Last week they were all jumping up and down about how great that things were starting to come together with the DWZ signing. Today...
  2. S

News LOL @ Bulldogs Instagram Page

And now you can admit that you manufactured the insta page for your own purposes. I don’t mind calling you out.
  3. S

News Bulldogs honour Steve Folkes in the best way

You can start your quest cleaning up the Storm dressing room and then send them a big letter asking them not to do it again
  4. S

News Bulldogs honour Steve Folkes in the best way

That is not their role and you know it. If you don’t like it, become a member and run for the Board yourself
  5. S

Official Round 4 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Pressure. They will all get better the more they get into these winning positions. The best bit for me is they gave it to them. That will do me week in week out.
  6. S

Revealed: Bulldogs paying Mbye $175,000 to play against them

How many times do you people need Andrew Hill to tell you that what the media reports is never close to being correct.
  7. S

Steve Price

49 people died, he wanted to show support for the country he lived in for 10 years. The Australian flags in Sydney were at half mast yesterday and the Opera House was bathed in a Silver Fern. I’m with him in supporting our cousins across the ditch
  8. S

Opinion My dad would have been proud!

All good here mate. Her mum is struggling but we are all looking after her. I hope the Dogs do your Dad proud this year. You’re a good man Uri, give me a call if you’re in Sydney.
  9. S

Opinion My dad would have been proud!

Let me know too mate
  10. S

Official 2019 Annual General Meeting

No other issues.
  11. S

Official Feeney very proud moment

I can assure you he meant every word. I could see the high regard he is held in by the members, standing with him before the meeting. Very proud to call him a mate
  12. S

Official A MESSAGE FROM THE CHAIR

I can only do my bit. Your paperwork is at the Club and will be dealt with in due course. I think the dramas that they have had to deal with over the last few months has probably taken priority over any other business.
  13. S

Pleased to report that Gary, Graeme and Mark Hughes are all here
  14. S

Just a reminder that the AGM is on tomorrow at 10am at the League Club. You have to be a Footy Club member to be enter. I will post the important talking points here tomorrow night during the ads of MAFS