Recent content by Steve Bos

1. S

Opinion The Work Behind The Scenes

Xerri may even play this week if the Fox ain’t fit. I say that because there is no way Taaffe plays fullback on Good Friday. He is too much of a liability under the high ball at the moment. Fox comes straight back onto left wing if fit. The question then is does Tracey go to fullback or does...
  2. S

I only caught the last 10 minutes but geez Lipoi Hopoi’s stats really pop. 18 runs for 221 metres, 109 metres of which were post-contact metres. Was he really that good or are they empty-type stats? It does also say that 53 of those metres were from a kick-return, but still. Sent from my...
  3. S

Is that Fanu Seve mate? Looks very light on feet for a big man based on the little film I have seen. Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app
  4. S

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Mann stifled our attack in the last 15 minutes by taking hit ups on tackle 4. Brought back Tolman vibes. It is his duty as the ball-playing lock to shift the ball in those situations.
  5. S

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Taffe should never see first grade unless there is a plethora of injuries.
  6. S

News They are so weak’: Bulldogs’ ‘big deficiency’ laid bare as key selection battle slammed

Bit over all the talk about our weak middles. It is what it is. So long as the middles hold up defensively we can be competitive. A lot of teams rely on their wingers and centres for yardage (Cronulla, St George) and we should do the same. Forwards can conserve their energy for defence.
  7. S

News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

[emoji23]. Wearing light blue Hoka sneakers. They stand out like dogs balls [emoji23].
  8. S

News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

First AGM today. If you see a tall baldy bloke on his own wearing last year’s polo, come say goodaye [emoji23].
  9. S

BRAKING! Doggs will not chase AFB anymore yo

It may also mean we are all in for Luai. I think Burton’s contract is tradeable if too much money ends up being invested in 2 halves. Someone will definitely take him for close to his contract amount.
  10. S

BRAKING! Doggs will not chase AFB anymore yo

Surely dropping out for AFB means we are getting Terrell May.
  11. S

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

This doesn’t make sense. Why release Averillo if we end up signing Tracey?
  12. S

No way would I vote for anyone else.
  13. S

Opinion We need to move Kikau to the front row

This has to happen. As someone mentioned on here, he played in the front row coming through in the lower grades. He is the only one capable on our current roster that can become our forward leader with his defence, and the forward leader must play in the middle. A lot of edge players move to...
  14. S

News Sydney venue moves $26m in pokies profits to NRL club as ‘community development and support’

The Football Club is community owned. The Leagues Club would never have existed if not for the Football Club.
  15. S

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Anyone else see Averillo push Brimson for that last tackle instead of actually trying to tackle him?