Recent content by stclair

1. stclair

I don't like what I see

Hopefully galvanizes them, and they win one for the Gipper...
  2. stclair

Josh Reynolds (Departing) Consolidated SUPER THREAD

Fucking hacks... They said it was $950k, we know its $750k... Only million dollar players off contract SJ and Cronk.... What about JT?... Fucking hacks...
  3. stclair

Media regulations...

That's what I'm saying W, there is nothing to say digitally altered, and wasn't again two days later when woods was again on back page in.dogs jersey... The fucking media doing their best big brother impersonation writing history before it happens, and changing it after it does... Saw a...
  4. stclair

Round 8 - Dogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Hoping woods gets first run and Jammer smashes him... Am backing brenko 1st try...
  5. stclair

Round 8 - Other game discussion

Didn't the ref on field call it as a try (not held)?...
  6. stclair

Media regulations...

Any bush lawyers out there can give me a quick 'for dummies' around media requirements for digitally altered images... Can't find any confirmation that these have been altered, and I I were the tigers for instance, I would find it damaging to my brand seeing club captain in a competitors jersey...
  7. stclair

Why are we the only club that has to shed players?

Witch hunt... The status quo for our club... This is the very reason why I get so pissed of with our supporters who use their trash to bag the club when it suits their agenda... Bulldogs sell papers and generate clicks... Fuck you you fucking media hacks...
  8. stclair

NRL release 2018 Salary Cap

This is thing everyone is missing... RLPA, Clubs and NRL still negotiating... Its yet another convenient exclusion of fact for coaches, clubs or fans to bag the NRL...
  9. stclair

NRL release 2018 Salary Cap

Not 'official'... Still negotiating with clubs and RLPA... May be fair to assume it won't be LEDs than that 'working' figure though...
  10. stclair

NRL wont register contracts.

Retiring... Working full time with NRL playing with KLils sack... ;)
  11. stclair

Bulldogs Football Membership

Beautifully crafted...
  12. stclair

Round 8 - Other game discussion

When arm carrying ball touches ground, so yes tackle complete...
  13. stclair

NRL wont register contracts.

Not normally one to stick up for the NRL, however in this instance I don't think they aren't solely to blame... isn't the cap still being negotiated between them, RLPA and clubs?...
  14. stclair

I hate to say it but..........

My heart goes our to to you... I didn't play suercpach for 3 years due to cheering for *****....