Recent content by ~stacie

1. ~stacie

TV Shows 2012 chitchat

Shortened season. Don't know how to deal. Kinda glad it's ending after how horrible last season was, though lol. PS. HIMYM is getting pretty gay. They're dragging it on. But this will probably be the last season..
  2. ~stacie

Not all in a league of their own - SMH - by Melinda Farrell - A decent journalist!

How fab would society be if all journalists maintained this level of reporting? No bias, no agendas & completely reasonable comments. Australian media are a joke. Melinda Farrell is genuinely a diamond in the rough!
  3. ~stacie

Bellamy Warriors new coach?

Hahahaha James Maloney. I love you.
  4. ~stacie

Chris Urquhart article on the bulldogs (not good)

What a huge loss...... Please.
  5. ~stacie

"Make It Count Brother"....

Brothers Now is the cutest thing.
  6. ~stacie

Geoff Toovey photoshop/meme thread

SLIP ! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO well done.
  7. ~stacie

Foran concedes he knocked-on in controversial incident against North Queensland

Why bother conceding? We all knew he touched the ball, everyone just thought he was a real ****wit for for not admitting he touched it after the game & instead saying he "100% didn't touch it" or whatever. Fact of the matter is, whether he admits it or not, but nothing happens now. Either way...
  8. ~stacie

Toovs won't last another 3 seasons

I'm dead sick of Toovey. Every time there is a new article regarding Moanly he's bloody sooking! Even though the refs helped Moanly win on Friday HE WAS STILL SOOKING about them getting dudded in the first half. PLEASE. For the love of God, just shut up.
  9. ~stacie

Matai out for how long?

Ennis probably still hates Matai for 2010. I don't blame him. **** Matai. He's a grub.
  10. ~stacie

Twitter trolling going to far

I like that the issue with Robbie highlights the issue of cyber bullying, but we need to also remember that a lot of people who aren't in the public eye are subjected to cyber bullying also. It's great that high profile people draw attention to it, but I guarantee more of the general public...
  11. ~stacie

How many f-bombs did Ennis get onto TV last night?

HAHAHAHAHA MICK. "**** off mate" is at about the 50th minute.
  12. ~stacie

Watmough, King, Stewart and Matai.

They're so ****ing dirty ! And NOTHING got done. Except for those two reports.. But SERIOUSLY. Hate them all ! Dirty scum.
  13. ~stacie

Sly backhand from Hasler: 'Toovs didn't need to change much'

Toovey is a ****ing loser. Has NFI how to play mind games like Des can & he never will. He's bloody blessed with the team Hasler left him & he came up with that crap yesterday? What a faggot ! Hasler is absolutely right. PS. LMAO @ "I told you they were the benchmark, none of you believed me."...
  14. ~stacie

Dally M's Live Updates

This might seem off topic, but I'll just be a stereotypical girl for a bit.. How stunning is Mrs. Ennis? PHWOAR. PS. Congratulations to all winners ! Especially Ben Barba. What a champion !