1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Squash the Berries!'s Recent Activity

1. Squash the Berries! replied to the thread ‘I’m sure it’s going to be him’: Lachie Lewis reveals his tip to replace Foran in the halves.

I’m pissed off that Wakeham Didn’t rate a mention perhaps Lewis is a bit worried about his spot.

Jan 29, 2020 at 7:19 AM
  2. Squash the Berries! replied to the thread News Former NRL star Brett Dallas has been threatened with jail time for stealing.

Hoping to read he broke into Steve Roach’s house and stole his first test jumper. Poor bloke copped a hammering for swapping his with a...

Jan 27, 2020 at 3:40 PM
  3. Squash the Berries! rated Roll the Bones's post Funny in the thread The things that 'rev your engine' thread....

Same scenario as Rake. They definitely saw me press the button. I know I'm taking the piss a bit and being a grumpy old guy, and we all...

Jan 27, 2020 at 8:23 AM
  4. Squash the Berries! liked DinkumDog's post in the thread Smith playing one in...

The wobble board is my go to. Doubles nicely as a tray for carrying chips, hotdogs etc...

Jan 25, 2020 at 2:54 PM
  5. Squash the Berries! replied to the thread Smith playing one in...

Are u allowed to bring wobble boards into the ground?

Jan 25, 2020 at 2:34 PM
  6. Squash the Berries! replied to the thread Smith playing one in...

[MEDIA] What can Aussies families do when their relative/friend makes his FG debut?

Jan 25, 2020 at 11:46 AM
  7. Squash the Berries! liked coach's post in the thread The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk).

Mate they would be there with you 100% lol My brother the cheeky cunt bought my 4 year old son a full spurs kit for Xmas from when he...

Jan 25, 2020 at 10:52 AM
  8. Squash the Berries! replied to the thread Coronavirus..

[MEDIA] Don't know what to make of it,

Jan 25, 2020 at 1:24 AM
  9. Squash the Berries! replied to the thread The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk).

Me, Coaches dad and brother, Harry Kane, Glenn Hoddle and locals around White Heart Lane, enough to make some noise. [MEDIA]

Jan 25, 2020 at 12:56 AM
  10. Squash the Berries! replied to the thread Breakfast.

Being a non coffee or tea drinker I always lobbied to get My Diet Coke Suppled for knicks as every one else got milk and sometimes...

Jan 23, 2020 at 11:32 PM
  11. Squash the Berries! replied to the thread It took a while.

He definitely had a third wooden leg didn't the old sicko.

Jan 23, 2020 at 10:02 PM
  12. Squash the Berries! replied to the thread The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk).

Watched the Australia Under 23's get beaten 2-0 by Korea. Didn't see many future stars who can win the World Cup or an Olympic medal...

Jan 23, 2020 at 9:58 PM
  13. Squash the Berries! replied to the thread News Lichaa trying to rebuild his NRL career.

He did his best just wasn't the answer.

Jan 23, 2020 at 9:09 PM