Recent content by Spudowsky

1. Spudowsky

Other News Source Kitione Kautoga

I think that’s only half the story. Also Kikau was already signed in June last year
  2. Spudowsky

Yeah the mail I get from this fella is usually on the money. Just took a while
  3. Spudowsky

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Everyone talking about how many injuries Melbourne have. Throw Thommo and TPJ in and out pack can truly dominate
  4. Spudowsky

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Agree. Sutton was great
  5. Spudowsky

Opinion Round 1: Patience People - it's not as bad as you think.

Absolutely. I just watched the first half replay we could’ve easily been up 18-6 at ht. If avo passes to flanno and JAC gets a decent bounce we score twice. We never should’ve been scored on as flanno shouldn’t have been sent to the bin
  6. Spudowsky

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Ciraldo was there when all of these decisions were being made. If Cleary didn’t rate him as a fullback and he was terrible there the first person to know would be CC
  7. Spudowsky

News ‘What do they do?’: Bulldogs’ big Pangai headache as dropped star on ‘crazy money’ goes unwanted

Do they just pull these figures out of their arse. Why are our players always inflated but when it comes to the rorters they’re on pennies
  8. Spudowsky

It’s the same guy that gave me the heads up about Barrett’s press conference before he stood down. That’s why I’ve posted this in the rumour section because it’s not official as of yet
  9. Spudowsky

Backrower I think
  10. Spudowsky

Because the tigers don’t actually know yet
  11. Spudowsky

Keep an eye on this kid debuting for the tigers off the bench this weekend. Just been told we’ve signed him and Gus has massive wraps on the kid.
  12. Spudowsky

Official Team List Round 22 v Warriors + Match Discussion

With Vaughan going to the UK we are going to struggle next season with our go forward. We get dominated every week. Gus better be looking because Sutton alone isn’t going to cut it
  13. Spudowsky

Official Team List Round 16 v Sharks + Match Discussion

First good thing burtons done all day
  14. Spudowsky

Declan Casey debut

Now the poor bloke is knocked out. Worst debut of all time
  15. Spudowsky

Charlie Staines?

For sure. If avo can be consistent at fb we have a cheap option who can ball play and also plays a bit of eyes up footy