1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Spoonman84's Recent Activity

1. Spoonman84 attached a file to the thread Official Strong squad named for Sharks trial.

Looks like it’s getting streamed but they struggled getting a decent stream set up from Belmore a few years ago it will be interesting...

5BA61678-D7B1-4250-96C7-823AC67205A5.jpeg Feb 21, 2020 at 5:15 PM
  2. Spoonman84 replied to the thread Official A Personal Request from Lynne Anderson.

It all depends on the situation if the club was balls to wall then memberships would be vital but the club would probably operate in the...

Feb 21, 2020 at 5:08 PM
  3. Spoonman84 replied to the thread Official A Personal Request from Lynne Anderson.

Our viewing numbers are pretty horrific too so it's no surprise we are struggling for that major sponsor.

Feb 21, 2020 at 4:50 PM
  4. Spoonman84 replied to the thread Official A Personal Request from Lynne Anderson.

No doubt they are inflated. I just don't see much point in us just giving out the ticketed member numbers when most other clubs are...

Feb 21, 2020 at 4:36 PM
  5. Spoonman84 replied to the thread Official A Personal Request from Lynne Anderson.

I don't think we have ever had 25k members.

Feb 21, 2020 at 4:29 PM
  6. Spoonman84 rated flamebouyant's post Agree in the thread Official A Personal Request from Lynne Anderson.

That's a good point. Still, it's a massive jump. Cant remember the last time we had 25000 members.

Feb 21, 2020 at 4:28 PM
  7. Spoonman84 replied to the thread Official A Personal Request from Lynne Anderson.

I don't think we are that much different from other sides though apart from Newcastle. I think every other team would be similar or...

Feb 21, 2020 at 4:27 PM
  8. Spoonman84 replied to the thread Official A Personal Request from Lynne Anderson.

So we should be doing exactly the same thing. I couldn't care less if we inflate the numbers because reporting just the ticketed members...

Feb 21, 2020 at 4:13 PM
  9. Spoonman84 replied to the thread Official A Personal Request from Lynne Anderson.

The 10k that have signed up are your rusted on loyal supporters and that’s not a bad number but every club has that element of fair...

Feb 21, 2020 at 4:01 PM
  10. Spoonman84 replied to the thread Official A Personal Request from Lynne Anderson.

I think it’s probably got to do with attracting a major sponsor. Having the lowest Sydney figures and second lowest overall wouldn’t be...

Feb 21, 2020 at 3:56 PM
  11. Spoonman84 replied to the thread Official A Personal Request from Lynne Anderson.

The whole tone of the email wrecks in desperation to me especially when you consider the current numbers and any other relevant...

Feb 21, 2020 at 3:34 PM
  12. Spoonman84 replied to the thread Official A Personal Request from Lynne Anderson.

Newcastle have shown that its possible to maintain members and crowd numbers while not winning but it's not the case with the Dogs. I...

Feb 21, 2020 at 2:59 PM
  13. Spoonman84 replied to the thread Official A Personal Request from Lynne Anderson.

You're spot on with all your points but on Parra I think getting a brand new purpose built stadium in the heart of their territory would...

Feb 21, 2020 at 2:51 PM
  14. Spoonman84 rated Sancho2020's post Best Post in the thread Official A Personal Request from Lynne Anderson.

Yh whoever had the idea of begging for members 3 weeks out from the season instead of providing proper content during the offseason and...

Feb 21, 2020 at 2:28 PM
  15. Spoonman84 replied to the thread Official A Personal Request from Lynne Anderson.

The club just posted a pretty professionally made video on the website from Pay asking people to sign up too. Its like they have just...

Feb 21, 2020 at 2:16 PM