1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Spoonman84's Recent Activity

1. Spoonman84 replied to the thread News NRL legend Ben Elias blasts Canterbury Bulldogs’ Board for broken promises.

You know you’re in the bottom feeder category when backdoor Benny lays the boot in and it makes sense.

Jul 15, 2020 at 10:39 PM
  2. Spoonman84 rated bowleggedwog's post Agree in the thread News The Zoom call that put Barrett in the box seat for Bulldogs job.

Its the fact we all think we need an experienced guy to build. If they hired gus to run the football department we would be cheering...

Jul 15, 2020 at 10:05 PM
  3. Spoonman84 replied to the thread News The Zoom call that put Barrett in the box seat for Bulldogs job.

I’m pretty sure he’s back in Wollongong now.

Jul 15, 2020 at 9:35 PM
  4. Spoonman84 rated dogwhisperer's post Agree in the thread News The Zoom call that put Barrett in the box seat for Bulldogs job.

No one knows for sure if he’ll do well or not at the dogs. I guess we’ll have to wait and see. One thing that is certain though is that...

Jul 15, 2020 at 8:48 PM
  5. Spoonman84 replied to the thread News The Zoom call that put Barrett in the box seat for Bulldogs job.

I’m still not sure about Barrett but it looks like he’s the man the club wants and I’m just going to give it the benefit of the doubt...

Jul 15, 2020 at 8:48 PM
  6. Spoonman84 liked bowleggedwog's post in the thread News The Zoom call that put Barrett in the box seat for Bulldogs job.

Gus speak very highly of Barrett. If it wasnt for being good mates with pay Gus would prob back the hiring . Everyone is jumping on pay...

Jul 15, 2020 at 8:46 PM
  7. Spoonman84 replied to the thread Okunbor/CHN megathread.

Stop making shit up

Jul 15, 2020 at 8:39 PM
  8. Spoonman84 replied to the thread News The Zoom call that put Barrett in the box seat for Bulldogs job.

Too much baggage and there was still problems with our defence that he never fixed in 3 years.

Jul 15, 2020 at 8:25 PM
  9. Spoonman84 replied to the thread News The Zoom call that put Barrett in the box seat for Bulldogs job.

This makes me feel better about this appointment if it happens. Hopefully it’s a experienced defensive coach.

Jul 15, 2020 at 8:19 PM
  10. Spoonman84 attached a file to the thread 2018 Anderson ticket - 9 Pillar Plan.

Dunno what you guys are complaining about? Lynne reckons the pillars are looking as strong as ever! [ATTACH]

FD10677D-DD33-44DB-9441-62C0F9AE90F6.jpeg Jul 15, 2020 at 8:13 PM
  11. Spoonman84 replied to the thread 2018 Anderson ticket - 9 Pillar Plan.

The only one they could get pass for would be 8 but they just scrapped through on that one too. The juniors have improved but they are...

Jul 15, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  12. Spoonman84 replied to the thread Opinion Thank You Brent Read.

How’s Kent just saying in the sly one of the board members called the Police on another board member. If that happened it would have...

Jul 15, 2020 at 7:19 PM
  13. Spoonman84 rated NPC83's post Agree in the thread Okunbor/CHN megathread.

I was thinking the same thing mate surely this is a media beat up... you’d think the club and CHN should be able to work it out...

Jul 15, 2020 at 6:27 PM
  14. Spoonman84 liked Psycho Doggie's post in the thread News Warriors quartet booked on flights home after two more games.

We could arrange a loan for them to help them out. Cogger is well proven in dummy half, and I've heard great things about Lewis playing...

Jul 15, 2020 at 5:55 PM
  15. Spoonman84 liked Big M's post in the thread Views on Current Circumstances.

Dean Pay was not handcuffed in his time at the club,he got who he asked for in assistants and was happy with those that were in...

Jul 15, 2020 at 5:55 PM