1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Spoonman84's Recent Activity

1. Spoonman84 liked Tassie Devil's post in the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

In my mind, in doing this the club will attract the RIGHT players. Perhaps we won't have our pick from all of them, I don't know. But if...

Apr 1, 2020 at 9:47 PM
  2. Spoonman84 replied to the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

It works both ways you know and those two ex players showed a complete disdain for their former teammates and club. All they had to do...

Apr 1, 2020 at 9:41 PM
  3. Spoonman84 rated tonee's post Agree in the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

If they stayed they would have continued to carry that stigma with the club. No point complaining about, move on I am not particularly...

Apr 1, 2020 at 9:19 PM
  4. Spoonman84 rated Headmix's post Agree in the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

Fuck him... He knew the rules.

Apr 1, 2020 at 8:13 PM
  5. Spoonman84 rated dogsballs's post Agree in the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

Honestly no surprise really remember the dogs have a junior partnership with the mid north coast? You can’t be f,&$king them and expect...

Apr 1, 2020 at 8:08 PM
  6. Spoonman84 liked Novdoggie's post in the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

Exactly!! No dickhead policy. The club have shown their integrity. Quick action and no cover up.

Apr 1, 2020 at 7:50 PM
  7. Spoonman84 rated cookieman909's post Best Post in the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

Good I’m happy with this. People will whinge and I don’t blame them. But at the end of the day they thought with there dick and not...

Apr 1, 2020 at 7:11 PM
  8. Spoonman84 rated bullanth's post Agree in the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

Good riddance,time the club stood up to these morons,they cost us a $2 million sponsor, not to mention another black eye for the club,I...

Apr 1, 2020 at 6:54 PM
  9. Spoonman84 liked Tassie Devil's post in the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

What a wonderful representation of our fan base. And it's the CLUB we're all worried about? Fuck. I worry about the fans we have if I'm...

Apr 1, 2020 at 6:40 PM
  10. Spoonman84 replied to the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

His suspension record is getting to be a huge problem. He has so much loading now that even a minor offence ends up getting 3/4 weeks.

Apr 1, 2020 at 5:50 PM
  11. Spoonman84 liked Novocastrian's post in the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

CHN is a loss but he will be replaced. Okunbor was always making mistakes. At the end of the day if they weren’t fucking dumb arses...

Apr 1, 2020 at 5:49 PM
  12. Spoonman84 rated Tassie Devil's post Agree in the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

Lots of opinions on this. Plenty of the blame game being thrown out. Get the uproar about CHN especially as based on what we knew it...

Apr 1, 2020 at 5:16 PM
  13. Spoonman84 rated KLil's post Agree in the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

Yeah not to fussed with this one... CHN was probably in for a big few years but with the quality of backrowers around it shouldn't be to...

Apr 1, 2020 at 5:16 PM
  14. Spoonman84 replied to the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

I’m just sick of dickheads at our club doing dumb shit on what feels a yearly basis. Everyone knows what happens when there’s a incident...

Apr 1, 2020 at 4:55 PM
  15. Spoonman84 liked JackDog's post in the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

At the players selfish stupidity? Sure am.

Apr 1, 2020 at 4:37 PM