1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Spoonman84's Recent Activity

1. Spoonman84 rated 2144superman's post Agree in the thread News Why pursuit of Fifita won't impact on top Dog Jackson's new deal.

None and for that reason, we should just focus on what we have in our own ranks.

Dec 10, 2019 at 8:25 PM
  2. Spoonman84 replied to the thread WWOS MOLE Drug Bombshell.

NZ sports star pleads not guilty to meth supply charge One of the biggest names in New Zealand sport has pleaded not guilty over his...

Dec 10, 2019 at 7:18 PM
  3. Spoonman84 replied to the thread Official Matt Frawley has left Huddersfield Giants and will return to Australia.

I don’t think you have to do anything to be receive a development contract besides wanting to get paid peanuts.

Dec 10, 2019 at 3:37 PM
  4. Spoonman84 replied to the thread Opinion Possible Bulldogs 17 for 2020.

It's just some journo having a guess I wouldn't read too much into it.

Dec 10, 2019 at 11:01 AM
  5. Spoonman84 rated Holltoya's post Funny in the thread News Bulldogs winger Reimis Smith wants a centre spot in NRL season 2020.

Theres some talk on social media that Reimis has signed with the tigers for next year haha as always take this news with a grain of...

Dec 10, 2019 at 10:23 AM
  6. Spoonman84 replied to the thread Bulldogs’ Jack Cogger hails unseen impact of injury-hit halves partner Kieran Foran.

They invited the media to Belmore for a bbq yesterday so there will be a bunch of stories coming out this week.

Dec 10, 2019 at 10:19 AM
  7. Spoonman84 liked Holltoya's post in the thread Bulldogs’ Jack Cogger hails unseen impact of injury-hit halves partner Kieran Foran.

This See I could rock up at belmore and go all out as well As soon as i'd get on the field i'd be folded like fucking laundry and dead...

Dec 10, 2019 at 10:18 AM
  8. Spoonman84 rated wendog33's post Agree in the thread Bulldogs’ Jack Cogger hails unseen impact of injury-hit halves partner Kieran Foran.

That's what I'm thinkin. For 1 million a year I'll exercise while in rehab, no problem. Heck I'll even go all out and exercuse 3 hours a...

Dec 10, 2019 at 9:16 AM
  9. Spoonman84 replied to the thread Bulldogs’ Jack Cogger hails unseen impact of injury-hit halves partner Kieran Foran.

When someone is getting paid over a million dollars to play sport you’d think preparing in a professional way would be a very basic...

Dec 10, 2019 at 8:25 AM
  10. Spoonman84 rated DinkumDog's post Agree in the thread News Why pursuit of Fifita won't impact on top Dog Jackson's new deal.

Probably why Elliot cut his hair after Mad Monday - so the curtains matched the carpet. Likely a bit of both. As a rebuilding side not...

Dec 10, 2019 at 7:53 AM
  11. Spoonman84 rated wendog33's post Agree in the thread News Why pursuit of Fifita won't impact on top Dog Jackson's new deal.

I'm afraid I have to agree. The club got a total bath in the media. Add that incident to all the others, it was a tipping point forever...

Dec 10, 2019 at 7:52 AM
  12. Spoonman84 liked Straight18's post in the thread News Bulldogs winger Reimis Smith wants a centre spot in NRL season 2020.

So we invest in 4 apparently terrific young centres, dont play them because where gonna put the only decent winger we have had in 10...

Dec 10, 2019 at 6:48 AM
  13. Spoonman84 liked finchie's post in the thread News Why pursuit of Fifita won't impact on top Dog Jackson's new deal.

How rfm, chn, and toomaga were held back because of this muppet defies belief. pay sent lachie Lewis back to Reggie’s to work on his...

Dec 10, 2019 at 6:48 AM
  14. Spoonman84 replied to the thread News Why pursuit of Fifita won't impact on top Dog Jackson's new deal.

You’re kidding yourself if you think Mad Monday is irrelevant to sponsorship. You add that to the other things you stated and it’s a...

Dec 10, 2019 at 6:47 AM
  15. Spoonman84 liked finchie's post in the thread News Why pursuit of Fifita won't impact on top Dog Jackson's new deal.

The only thing he bleeds is mediocrity, sideways runs, missed tackles, butterfingers flog, penalty machine muppet. He should’ve been...

Dec 10, 2019 at 6:37 AM