Recent content by spikestar

1. S

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands Bulldogs powerbrokers have reportedly been made aware of a damning text message that has the potential to further unsettle the stuggling club. According to the SMH, a message “doing the rounds” claims...
  2. S

News Jack De Bellend Megathread

charges get dropped unless a third trial is requested. they have until 28th May to do this.
  3. S

Bulldogs Rebuild – CEO Aaron Warburton Confident of Success

Exactly - look at AFB moving to the Warriors as the perfect example
  4. S

DWZ

is becoming increasingly frustrating to watch! continuously drops the ball and his positioning is terrible!
  5. S

Official Round 22: Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs discussion thread

Elliott will come into the starting 13, Smith onto the bench, and RFM will most likely miss out... will be interesting to see what Pay does with Foz
  6. S

The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Dean Ambrose heel turn - has been teased for the last month or so, but interesting choice of timing for writers to finally decide to pull the trigger on it.
  7. S

Roman Reigns has relinquished the WWE title due to his battle with Leukemia. Say what you want about him as a performer, this is a serious issue, and i wish him the best in his battle.
  8. S

Lashley is going heel and I think he will be feuding with Finn Balor
  9. S

Bella twins turned on Ronda Rousey during Raw.... also looks like Lashley has turned heel
  10. S

Danger man alert

we need to be conscious of soward's cross field kicks especially when we compress our defensive line. exploited us the first time we played them this year
  11. S

Most likely lineups for this week

i think Docker is back from suspension for them as well - he will probably replace sam anderson though
  12. S

Klemmer & Morris ON REPORT.

does anyone know what time we find out if they've been charged by the match review committee?
  13. S

RD 25 lineup

my apologies - didn't realise it. not sure if it's just me, but i feel we lack a bit of umph or strike off the bench - something that a Kasiano or someone would be able to provide if he wasn't injured. hopefully that was just a one-off against the tigers
  14. S

RD 25 lineup

Same team as last week - Harlan wasn't named as cover though.