Recent content by speedy2460

1. speedy2460

Perception By Other Fans

The team seems to be performing to the game plan. The missing key is the lack of an on field general.
  2. speedy2460

Immigration debate

Ever since Labor got into office, the place is a shambles. It will get worse with no available housing for immigrants. Also the majority will be long term welfare recipients. Its a no win situation.
  3. speedy2460

News Brittany Higgins enquiry

It has been left open for an appeal. Several mistakes in the judgement.
  4. speedy2460

News NRL contract news: Bulldogs star Jake Averillo reveals how Wayne Bennett lured him to Dolphins

Good to see he recognised the talent of Ciraldo.
  5. speedy2460

Burton is a half

I think its time that people gave Burton some breathing space. He has improved every time he has played. Besides he is the best 5/8 we have by a fair margin.
  6. speedy2460

We just don’t have the team

Lots of good and bad about the teams performances. The team being picked is arguably the best we can assemble. It can, and will be tweaked. One missing ingredient is the lack of an organiser. Burton and Hutch don't cut it. We need someone like Gutherson or Hughes. I dont think Crichton offers...
  7. speedy2460

Opinion Curran Could Be Our Carrigan

You are showing far to much common sense and understanding of the game. No place on The Kennel.
  8. speedy2460

Opinion Skelton

Skelton is a very robust player who runs hard. However, he has the turning circle similar to the Queen Mary. His defence is suspect, so he wont make it as a forward. He should never get selected whenever Wilson is available.
  9. speedy2460

‘He’s A Good Person’: V’landys Says Booing Would Stop If Fans Knew Mitchell

If we stop booing Vlandys, will that help us at all?
  10. speedy2460

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

We need a fullback. Papalii goes OK but he is not FG ready. The next option is a lottery though. I suspect Faumasili may get a run.
  11. speedy2460

Opinion Skelton

He plays a similar game as Sivo and Ravalawa. His defence is suspect and so is his speed.
  12. speedy2460

Momentum changers.

Biggest problem was the short amount of time the Flunker took to assess the tries.
  13. speedy2460

Momentum changers.

Biggest negative was the woeful way the Flunker checked tries by Whyte and Manu.
  14. speedy2460

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

There needs to be an investigation into the bunker. It is nothing but a shambles. I guess it's the personnel thats the problem. When Whyte "scored", he did not ground the ball. When Manu scored he was short of the line. On both occasions the "Flunker of a bunker" passed them both without looking...
  15. speedy2460

A wins a win

Hopefully the sheep on the kennel stop talking about Taaffe being no good. He was MOM until he got bashed.