1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS's Recent Activity

1. SPEARTAKVIDREFS rated vegny's post Agree in the thread Have you lost faith in this board?.

They did ask for time. 2021 been mentioned since they took over. Things can happen real quick too, 2 or 3 good signings on top of...

Jun 7, 2020 at 5:25 PM
  2. SPEARTAKVIDREFS replied to the thread Official Round 4 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread.

I hope Foran doesnt get injured.

Jun 7, 2020 at 4:43 PM
  3. SPEARTAKVIDREFS rated Bulldog Joe's post Agree in the thread Have you lost faith in this board?.

I think the whole club from board level to the football department is struggling! I think the board although they have inherited a mess...

Jun 7, 2020 at 12:33 PM
  4. SPEARTAKVIDREFS attached a file to the thread Official Round 4 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread.

Pay telling the rest of the side who their halfback will be this week. [ATTACH]

screen-shot-2012-02-28-at-11-58-14-am.png Jun 7, 2020 at 9:49 AM
  5. SPEARTAKVIDREFS liked Scoooby's post in the thread Coronavirus..

15 days, no new cases.!!

Jun 7, 2020 at 9:25 AM
  6. SPEARTAKVIDREFS rated btrainben's post Best Post in the thread News Canterbury coach Dean Pay talks about claims he is facing the sack.

That's the thing, it's not just about wins and losses. We were all resigned to missing the finals again but to lose and not develop your...

Jun 7, 2020 at 8:30 AM
  7. SPEARTAKVIDREFS liked boggie23's post in the thread News Canterbury coach Dean Pay talks about claims he is facing the sack.

The most telling thing for me is he calls some of our players in-experienced. Of course they will be in-experienced when they are in and...

Jun 7, 2020 at 8:29 AM
  8. SPEARTAKVIDREFS rated mr j's post Funny in the thread News Canterbury coach Dean Pay talks about claims he is facing the sack.

Of course the players love Pay, without him they wouldn’t be first graders

Jun 7, 2020 at 8:25 AM
  9. SPEARTAKVIDREFS liked CroydonDog's post in the thread Coronavirus..

As an Insolvency professional - I can say that the economy will be fucked for a long time. Jobkeeper etc is helping things ticking over,...

Jun 7, 2020 at 8:06 AM
  10. SPEARTAKVIDREFS liked dogluva's post in the thread News COACH Pay will make up to six alterations to the team which lost to Manly.

If the thread relating to 'Harper out and Goodwin' in is true we won'r see Morgan Harper get a go. Smith is NOT a centre need to go back...

Jun 7, 2020 at 8:03 AM
  11. SPEARTAKVIDREFS liked Sancho2020's post in the thread News COACH Pay will make up to six alterations to the team which lost to Manly.

Or how about we just stop trying to find a spot for him. It's actually embarrassing that he's still in the side and the reason why is...

Jun 6, 2020 at 11:12 PM
  12. SPEARTAKVIDREFS rated DinkumDog's post Funny in the thread News COACH Pay will make up to six alterations to the team which lost to Manly.

He reads the Kennel mate :-).

Jun 6, 2020 at 11:11 PM
  13. SPEARTAKVIDREFS replied to the thread Dogs are Down - the daily Telegraph (what's the buzz).

Its hard to believe this flog gets paid to write such dribble.

Jun 6, 2020 at 11:03 PM
  14. SPEARTAKVIDREFS replied to the thread Opinion Dragons fans: strap in… you’re in for one WILD ride.

If he comes back early because you know, Greenburg resigned does that mean we can have CHN back?

Jun 6, 2020 at 10:52 PM
  15. SPEARTAKVIDREFS liked Moedogg's post in the thread 2020 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion.

Suck shit Manly and Hasler.....who cares if they got robbed....

Jun 6, 2020 at 10:42 PM